2018 WNBA Playoffs SEATTLE IN THE FINALS WOOT!

edited September 5 in General
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I’m boycotting cuz Delle Donne is a beast and I’m Super upset she wanted to get traded from Chicago. And now she might get a championship immediately after leaving...
  • I'M BOYCOTTING BECAUSE THE STORM ARE BEATING THE GOAT AND MY BEST FRIEND DIANA TAURASI AND IT'S A BUNCH OF CRAP
  • My Liberty aren't even in it so I've been ignoring it. But they gave me reason to look forward to their draft pick.
  • Sorry
    Diana Taurasi is really giving us a run for our money, though. If only she had a good player instead of Brittney Griner, think of what she could do LOL
    It would be great because it's basically just her and Griner dragging dead bodies with them on the floor haha 
  • Sorry
    Diana Taurasi is really giving us a run for our money, though. If only she had a good player instead of Brittney Griner, think of what she could do LOL
    It would be great because it's basically just her and Griner dragging dead bodies with them on the floor haha 
    They have that one skinny lady who is pretty good. I already forgot her name but it's the one who had twins last year.
    DaWanna Bonner. No I actually they have some really good players they just don't have any depth. Also Seattle is just a freaking machine haha. 
  • edited September 1
    Sorry
    They have that one skinny lady who is pretty good. I already forgot her name but it's the one who had twins last year.
    DaWanna Bonner. No I actually they have some really good players they just don't have any depth. Also Seattle is just a freaking machine haha. 
    Yeah, new coach this year and some younger players who really came into their own. Breanna Stewart as MVP- She has always been very good but this year seems to be the year she really gelled. Sue Bird, awesome, Jewell Loyd, stealth player who is awesome, and we have some good newbies this year too. The crowds in Seattle are super supportive too, which IDK if that makes a huge difference to the team, but it must mean something to play in front of a crowd instead of 4 rows of people like some of the WNBA players get.
    I ACTUALLY TAKE IT BACK SEATTLE IS NOT A MACHINE. BONNER IS A MACHINE AND SHE WILL NOT BE STOPPED.