Active Measures: New Documentary on Russian/Trump Dealings

Available on Hulu/iTunes. If you needed anymore proof that Trump is in deep with Russian gov/oligarchs 
Freiberg

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I find it interesting that the Russian government is posting disinformation on western internet forums  -- sometimes it's really obvious when this is happening. That was predicted in Ender's Game (but the other way round).

gguenot
  • Frakkin TFrakkin T Currently Offline
    I find it interesting that the Russian government is posting disinformation on western internet forums  -- sometimes it's really obvious when this is happening. That was predicted in Ender's Game (but the other way round).

What you mean, comrade? I also am good American friend. I like the hot dogs and the Marilyn Monroe and the Rocky boxer movie when he fight the handsome Russian man. 
    telephoneofmadnessFreiberggguenot
  • edited September 5
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • God dammit, now I have to do work and click the link
  • I find it interesting that the Russian government is posting disinformation on western internet forums  -- sometimes it's really obvious when this is happening. That was predicted in Ender's Game (but the other way round).

I find it interesting that you're so sure that the anti Russia campaign isn't the "disinformation" itself. But what do I know, I'm just a Russian bot.
    Jovial_Falcon
  • MikeO said:
    I find it interesting that the Russian government is posting disinformation on western internet forums  -- sometimes it's really obvious when this is happening. That was predicted in Ender's Game (but the other way round).

I find it interesting that you're so sure that the anti Russia campaign isn't the "disinformation" itself. But what do I know, I'm just a Russian bot.
    I'm not sure what you're getting at here.
  • MikeO said:

I'm not sure what you're getting at here.
    I think he’s just referring to the misinformation that was put forth on both sides of the fence. I guess the philosophy is “always be skeptical”.

Of course we KNOw the Russian interference has and is happening. It’s just weeding out the bad actors that push extreme “theories” on both sides so that we get the right information.