Comments

• MichelleMichelle California
    It looks like it isn't available for viewing any longer.  I found one on a different site:

• I’ve been seeing the season previews and I feel like I’ve missed an entire season, none of it makes sense to me
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    Did anyone see the commercial for it during the first break (or right before it started, can't remember) of Better Call Saul this week? It ended with two youngish people covered in mud hiding from walkers I assume. But then in a voice that sounds just like a dead zombie says "where are they?"

Two possibilities:
    1. A certain group that dresses up like walkers is coming.
    2. They have talking zombies now.

I really hope it's number 2. I'm trying like hell to not let myself get sucked into this stupid ass show again but if they have talking zombies....I dunno. Also, it was a pretty convincing voice. I had to rewind it twice to figure out what it said.
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    edited September 5
    https://youtu.be/osiqYYjakU4
    Here is the spot. Pretty convincing voicework for a living breathing person.
  • Michelle said:
    It looks like it isn't available for viewing any longer.  I found one on a different site:

The one I posted is newer 
  • I will say this: if they end up giving Rick the same death that another character (or, number of characters, rather) gets in the comics right around this time, it’ll be pretty righteous.

But, that won’t make up for what will undoubtedly be yet another shitty season of a show rapidly in decline.
    Murderbear
  • The where are they was pretty creepy but it’s definitely not talking zombies