The Bald Move Community Citizenship Test

So with the Bald Move Olympics talk and @letrbuck2006 threatening to bring in ringers for curling I think a Citizenship test is necessary to thwart this potential underhandedness! (really it just sounds like a fun little exercise). So, all in good fun and silliness, what are things that any Citizen of the Bald Move Community should know?

One thing that came to my mind is: What is Jim's real name? (do not disclose the answer to this in posts, I don't think he would like that. Also that might be too tough of a question to be a qualifier. I know a fair amount of people around here know it, but not sure how wide that net is.)

Anyhoo, remember all in good fun, what say you?

Ready. Set. GO!
Michelleletrbuck2006

Comments

• This seems like a trap set up by the segrationist pineapple on pizza loving leadership. Come one come all to the rebellion to fight this tyranny!! #fightthepower :D 
    TravisMichelleFlukesDummyAww_PHuuCkFreibergmjmullady
  • kuman07kuman07 Kansas City
    His first name is so obviously Cletus 
    TravisMichelleDummyFreiberg
  • Frakkin TFrakkin T Currently Offline
    Question 1: Should you ever talk to cops?
    TravisMichelleNickplayNoelJoshuaHeterhitmyFreiberg
  • TravisTravis CA
    edited September 13
    KingKobra said:
    This seems like a trap set up by the segrationist pineapple on pizza loving leadership. Come one come all to the rebellion to fight this tyranny!! #fightthepower :D 
    #PineappleRights #JusticeForPineapples #HideYourAvocados
    kuman07 said:
    Dude, what part of "don't disclose Jim's real name escaped you?" C'mon man. Party foul.
    Michelle
  • MichelleMichelle California
    Question 2:  What does 'sheikh money' refer to?
    FlukesTravisMurderbearNoelJoshuaHetermjmullady
  • Travis said:
    KingKobra said:
    This seems like a trap set up by the segrationist pineapple on pizza loving leadership. Come one come all to the rebellion to fight this tyranny!! #fightthepower :D 
    #PineappleRights #JusticeForPineapples #HideYourAvocados
    kuman07 said:
    Dude, what part of "don't disclose Jim's real name escaped you?" C'mon man. Party foul.
    Avacados are worse, we are coming for those too. Pineapples are fine, it’s the pineapple on pizza living yokels that have you infiltrated the ranks. 
    Travis
  • FlukesFlukes Calgary, Canada
    Question 3: What does TOTTDAB stand for?
    NickplayTravis
  • Flukes said:
    I’m going to see if my memory servers me here. Things that drive A.Ron batshit? My letters don’t match yours. 
    Travis
  • Flukes said:
    I don't think I know that one. Oh no!
    Flukes said:
    I'm lost on this one, although I feel like the answer's *right there*.
    Travis
  • Barley =
    a) a cereal grain
    b) intellect

Pronounce the name "Martínez" correctly.
    TravisFlukesDoubleA_RonTaraC73
    edited September 13
    Nickplay said:
    Flukes said:
    I’m going to see if my memory servers me here. Things that drive A.Ron batshit? My letters don’t match yours. 
    That's it, but I've known it as That One Thing That Drives A-Ron Batshit
    TravisMichellerhcoop
  • Ah, ok. I was feeling like I should have known that. Whew! Ha!

@telephoneofmadness I was thinking about a Martinez themed question too. Ha!

Finish this statement: Damn it feels good to be a _____________
    (too obscure?)
    telephoneofmadness
  • MmmBopMmmBop United Kingdom
    1. Never talk to the cops. Lawyer up.
    2. If you are in an active shooting situation and you do not have the ability help or end the situation, the best course of action to preserve your own life is to pretend to be dead.
    3. ???
    4. If you have an itchy ass, get checked for worms  
    mjmullady
    Question # whatever:  Please write a brief paragraph describing the feral camels of Australia and the damage/havoc they wreak over an entire community.
    Travisletrbuck2006
  • Who is Guy Ferrari?
    Travis
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    edited September 14
    Q: Star Trek + A(B) = Bald Move
    Travis
  • What’s Jim’s choice of sock color?
    MichelleJoshTheBlackFlukesTravisJoshuaHeter
  • How do you pronounce bullshit?
    JaimieTFlukesTravisTaraC73mjmullady
  • I can't think of a question, but I love the idea of making a test for citizenship with questions so obscure that Jim and Aron would both potentially fail. 
    TravisJoshuaHeterFreiberg
  • NoelNoel Dallas, TX
    What is Aron’s son’s name?
    TravisTaraC73
  • Deep cut for the gamers: who fucks potatoes?
    AxisRain
  • Deep cut for the gamers: who fucks potatoes?
    I don't know the answer to this, but I'm certain it's hilarious.
    DoubleA_Ron
    Deep cut for the gamers: who fucks potatoes?
    I wanna say Ser Alliser Thorne
    DoubleA_Ron
  • FernNYC17FernNYC17 New York, NY
    What is the Meaning of Qui Chier L’évier!
    FlukesTravisMurderbear
  • I feel like I'd do a solid D+ on this Citizenship test.  I definitely know some of these but there's a fair amount that I have no clue.  I don't think the fact I'm only about a year long listener of Bald Move helps matters. 

I want to apologize to everybody now that fails this test and gets kicked out of the community (100% joking) because my bringing of the Olympic Curling team to our Bald Move Olympics seems to have brought this up.  
    TravisMurderbearNoel
  • TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    Is it necessary to say “assless chaps” or are chaps inherently assless?

Who is Mike the ManTrout?
    Travis
  • I feel like I'd do a solid D+ on this Citizenship test.  I definitely know some of these but there's a fair amount that I have no clue.  I don't think the fact I'm only about a year long listener of Bald Move helps matters. 

I want to apologize to everybody now that fails this test and gets kicked out of the community (100% joking) because my bringing of the Olympic Curling team to our Bald Move Olympics seems to have brought this up.  
    Ha! Hell, it's a thread that I started and I wonder how well I would fair.

Also, I can't read the tone (one of the downsides to text based communication), but I was assuming that was a lighter "ha-ha" tone and not one of feeling alienated. I was more interested in playing the reference game than anything resembling an exclusionary tone and I'm really sincerely sorry if that was the product. One of the things that I love about this forum is it's a very inviting place. I hate to think that I could have violated that. One of the stories that for some reason still annoys me more than half a lifetime later was when some asshole clerk at a record store pretentiously/dismissively accused me of buying a Smiths record for Girlfriend in a Coma. It was a small thing, but such a symbol for that mentality that I hate that it has stuck with me literally decades later. The last thing I want to do is come off as "that guy." So, hopefully I got the tone right and it was a lighter one, but like I said, I'm sincerely sorry if that is incorrect.
    letrbuck2006
  • Travis said:
    I feel like I'd do a solid D+ on this Citizenship test.  I definitely know some of these but there's a fair amount that I have no clue.  I don't think the fact I'm only about a year long listener of Bald Move helps matters. 

Also, I can't read the tone (one of the downsides to text based communication), but I was assuming that was a lighter "ha-ha" tone and not one of feeling alienated. I was more interested in playing the reference game than anything resembling an exclusionary tone and I'm really sincerely sorry if that was the product. One of the things that I love about this forum is it's a very inviting place. I hate to think that I could have violated that. One of the stories that for some reason still annoys me more than half a lifetime later was when some asshole clerk at a record store pretentiously/dismissively accused me of buying a Smiths record for Girlfriend in a Coma. It was a small thing, but such a symbol for that mentality that I hate that it has stuck with me literally decades later. The last thing I want to do is come off as "that guy." So, hopefully I got the tone right and it was a lighter one, but like I said, I'm sincerely sorry if that is incorrect.
    100% a light hearted haha type tone.  Even when I first jumped into the forums it was always very inviting and that's what I love about the Bald Move community.  You definitely don't come across as "that guy."  I laughed out loud at calling me out on being a ringer and bringing in some pros.  
    Travis
  • Travis said:
    I feel like I'd do a solid D+ on this Citizenship test.  I definitely know some of these but there's a fair amount that I have no clue.  I don't think the fact I'm only about a year long listener of Bald Move helps matters. 

100% a light hearted haha type tone.  Even when I first jumped into the forums it was always very inviting and that's what I love about the Bald Move community.  You definitely don't come across as "that guy."  I laughed out loud at calling me out on being a ringer and bringing in some pros.  
    Ha! Awesome! I'm relieved to hear it. Thanks, man.
    letrbuck2006