Aaron Paul joins Westworld S3 cast

Comments

• HunkuleseHunkulese Québec, Canada
    HE'S A ROBOT!
    MurderbearJoshuaHeter
  • Science, BITCH!
    Murderbearhisdudeness915Dani
  • MichelleMichelle California
    Very cool!  I'm interested to see what he's going to bring to the season & who he'll be portraying.  They better get their act together and give us a better season this time around though.  
    Noel
  • tom_g said:
    Science, BITCH!
    Damn, I was not fast enough. So here's the gif

• JoshuaHeterJoshuaHeter Omaha, NE
    edited September 13
    I don’t know about everyone else, but I *welcome* the crazy conspiracy theories that it’s actually Jesse himself in Westworld.

Because of global warming, the landscape of the world is dramatically different. The park is actually in Alaska (bitch)!
  • MichelleMichelle California
    edited September 13
    Or ... Breaking Bad World?  (tongue in cheek) :wink:
    JoshuaHeterNoel
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    He ain't long for that world.

• NoelNoel Dallas, TX
    Do y’all think it’s only for season 3? I hope not.
  • GrahamGraham Grand Rapids, MI
    "How do we stop these hosts from taking over the world?"

Jesse: ......Magnets.
    DaniFlukes
  • Natter CastNatter Cast San Francisco, CA
    Affirmation, feminine canine! 
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    Noel said:
    Do y’all think it’s only for season 3? I hope not.
    The more I think about it, the more I wonder if Season 3 will be the last. They have moved out of the park, at least temporarily which will have to bring the cost down and cut the cast down considerably. It is a high-cost show that was widely seen as a disappointment in terms of viewers (numbers-wise) as well as critical response. Add in their new AT&T over-lords who want quantity program over quality. I really wouldn't be surprised if they end it on three. I am not sure I am willing to make that an official prediction because they may find themselves really struggling with programming following Game of Thrones ending, but I think it is a lot more of a possibility than we thought at the end of Season One. 
    ken hale
  • Doctor_NickDoctor_Nick Terminus
    edited September 14
    With the way large chunks of the first season and the entire second season went it really wouldn't deserve to go to Season 4 without major improvement.  
    ken hale
  • HunkuleseHunkulese Québec, Canada
    Since Marsden is apparently moving on to another show, I hope they just plop the Teddy brain ball into Paul.
    Doctor_Nick
  • YEAH BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • dammit, I was late to the party and everyone already made the obvious jokes :(