Did aron ever get my sharp objects email?

I found it weird that it was not on the finale podcast and wasn't mentioned. I just wanted to know what the guys thought 

Comments

• MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    Hard to say. Unfortunately they can only read so many emails in an episode. Believe me though, I've been there before and felt the same way.
    gguenot
  • I dunno

0_o
    JaimieT
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    It just depends on what address you sent it to, when, whether most of the sentiments were already covered in the podcast, if I agreed with the sentiments or if not, they added value to the conversation. In general, I read 100% of everything that gets submitted, and respond to a lot of stuff that doesn't get on the air, especially if I have time.
  • It just depends on what address you sent it to, when, whether most of the sentiments were already covered in the podcast, if I agreed with the sentiments or if not, they added value to the conversation. In general, I read 100% of everything that gets submitted, and respond to a lot of stuff that doesn't get on the air, especially if I have time.
    No worries Aron :) I was talking about my relation to the show in terms of triggers and how surprised I was. Due to both me and Camille both having mental health issues (but different types)