How do the guys get custom emails?

I need to do this 

Comments

• I believe it’s part of their domain package. They get “x” amount of free emails when paying for their domain. This allows them to create the email addresses for each show. These then could be forwarded to a different “private” email box if wanted as well. 
  • KingKobra said:
    I believe it’s part of their domain package. They get “x” amount of free emails when paying for their domain. This allows them to create the email addresses for each show. These then could be forwarded to a different “private” email box if wanted as well. 
    I've just wondered what my one is or even how to access it to change and manage it ect. 
  • MattyWeavesMattyWeaves Mid-State New York
    Try this, https://www.mail.com/mail/#.7518-header-subnav1-1

I don't know if that's what you're looking for, but it let's you make your own 'domain' name. I use to have one many years ago.
  • If you purchase a domain, you can set up address forwarding so Matt@imatty.com forwards email to imatty94@gmail.com.  

I recently transferred my domain to google (domains.google.com) and I am able to forward up to 100 addresses from my domain.  You can also set up G suite for $5/user/month. 
  • iMatty94 said:
    KingKobra said:
    I believe it’s part of their domain package. They get “x” amount of free emails when paying for their domain. This allows them to create the email addresses for each show. These then could be forwarded to a different “private” email box if wanted as well. 
    I've just wondered what my one is or even how to access it to change and manage it ect. 
    You’ll need to go to the support site for the service you signed up for to host your site. You should be able to find that information in the Account Information or reaching out to their support/help desk. You may also have that information in your introductory email that you got from your hoster.