The Haunting of Hill House

Anyone planning on checking this new Netflix series out when in pops October? Trailer looks good and the reviews are glowing so far. 

Article on the reviews:
https://www.businessinsider.com/netflixs-the-haunting-of-hill-house-called-first-great-horror-tv-show-2018-9

Trailer:

Elisa

Comments

• I’ll probably check it out, just for the October “feel”. I’m going to try and avoid reviews though. 
    Elisa
  • I love me some good horror. I'll give it a shot. 
    Elisa
  • Frakkin TFrakkin T Currently Offline
    that trailer, though, with the kids describing those horrible dreams. definitely going to give it a try
    Elisa
  • Frakkin T said:
    that trailer, though, with the kids describing those horrible dreams. definitely going to give it a try
    Even scarier: I bet it's not just a dream.
    ElisaFrakkin T
  • KingKobra said:
    I’ll probably check it out, just for the October “feel”. I’m going to try and avoid reviews though. 
    Yeah, I pretty much just read the abbreviated taglines on reviews before I see the movie. Not anything that can spoil me anymore than a trailer can.
    Elisa
  • ElisaElisa Los Angeles
    Yes, I plan to check this out as well as Hulu's Into the Dark.  Both look really good.
    All the Chickens
  • If my 4 year old daughter started grilling me with those dark "What if I dream" questions before bed, on around the second or third "WHAT IF" sequence I would probably moonwalk my ass out of the room yelling to my wife down the hall "MAAANDY, she's acting creepy again trying to scare me"
  • If my 4 year old daughter started grilling me with those dark "What if I dream" questions before bed, on around the second or third "WHAT IF" sequence I would probably moonwalk my ass out of the room yelling to my wife down the hall "MAAANDY, she's acting creepy again trying to scare me"
    Unless she says 1st I played with mommy, we had lots of fun, then I played with Jeb, we had lots of fun too. Now I want to play with youuuuuuu you’ll be safe ;) 
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    Ok Seriously now they're just moving words around.

Yesterday it was The House on Haunted Hill.  Today it's The Haunting of Hill House.  Tomorrow it will be Haunted House on a Hill.
    gguenot
  • cdrive said:

Yesterday it was The House on Haunted Hill.  Today it's The Haunting of Hill House.  Tomorrow it will be Haunted House on a Hill.
    Beat me to it  :D
    cdrive
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    gguenot said:
    cdrive said:

Beat me to it  :D
    Man I’m glad someone thinks like this too haha
    gguenot