Bald Sports Move

HatorianHatorian Dagobah
edited September 28 in General
anyone wanting to create a weekly sports podcast with me? We can do a weekly recording discussing all things sports. It would be cool to just discuss sports with another fan. Now is a great time to start a discussion. You have MLB playoffs, NFL is in full swing and NBA/NHL about to start. Would love to just shoot the shit with another sports fan. Have a lot of ideas on how to set up a weekly sports talk cast. No expectations. Simply a couple guys/gals talking sports and see how it goes from there. 
TravisMichelle

Comments

• HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    edited September 28
    10 minutes on MLB
    10 minutes on NFL
    10 minutes on NBA
    10 minutes on NHL
    10 minutes on fantasy
    10 minutes on gambling.

then simply adjust the timing on certain topics as needed. 

1 hour podcast on all things sports. 
  • Just as a suggestion you may want to add MMA/Boxing. “Combat” sports have a large loyal following and a ton of crossover (fans wise)  into other sports as well
  • I don't know enough about sports to podcast on it, but I'd listen to it if you get it off the ground.
    Cory
  • KingKobra said:
    Just as a suggestion you may want to add MMA/Boxing. “Combat” sports have a large loyal following and a ton of crossover (fans wise)  into other sports as well
    I wish I knew enough about it. I only follow the high profile fights like McGreggor/Diaz or whoever he’s facing next week. Couldn’t go into detail though. 
    KingKobra
  • NoelNoel Dallas, TX
    I don’t have a good enough voice to be on a pod. But I’m down participate by submitting questions and/or topic suggestions.
    Hatorian
  • I dont think I have the time or knowledge either but I'd be down to listen and send in questions as well. Go for it!
    Hatorian
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I have a voice made for silent film.
    HatorianMichelleNoel
  • MichelleMichelle California
    This would be the one and only sports podcast I’d listen to.  Great idea, @Hatorian!
    Hatorian
  • TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    Travis said:
    I don't know enough about sports to podcast on it, but I'd listen to it if you get it off the ground.
    SAME!!!!
    Hatorian
  • I got a buddy who’s down. I’d think it would also be cool to get just other BM members to join and chat every once and awhile. Only worry for me is the quality cuz it’s definktely going to have to be over Skype/phone. 
    Freddy
  • FlukesFlukes Calgary, Canada
    edited October 1
    I might be able to chip in on hockey from time to time. My general sports knowledge is in no way broad enough, but I'd definitely listen.
    TaraC73
  • If you had some prompts I wouldn't mind doing some research and speaking up on football matters, UFC, sports politics or letting me shit on the International Olympic Committee 
    TaraC73