Walker Stalkers are ending their podcast

another TWD podcast bites the dust. Very telling the state of the franchise seeing the guy that does the Walker Stalker con is tapping out. They said they will only cover the first 6 episodes. No idea why they wouldn’t do the first 8 but I thought it was interesting and wanted to share.
TaraC73telephoneofmadness

Comments

• that's a bummer, I kindof poked around last night looking for another TWD podcast to listen to but couldn't find one that was covering this season AND that i could stand to listen to. 

• lengmolengmo RTP, NC
    YMMV but I've enjoyed listening to The Walking Dead 'Cast and Sistah Speak The Walking Dead.
  • TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    mwspiak said:
    another TWD podcast bites the dust. Very telling the state of the franchise seeing the guy that does the Walker Stalker con is tapping out. They said they will only cover the first 6 episodes. No idea why they wouldn’t do the first 8 but I thought it was interesting and wanted to share.
    I wonder why they aren’t covering up to at least when Rick dies...
  • TaraC73 said:
    mwspiak said:
    I heard rick dies before mid season, I know which episode but won't spoil it too much here. 
  • mwspiakmwspiak Upstate NY
    TaraC73 said:
    mwspiak said:
    Unless they are, those guys tend to have inside information because they do the convention and everything.