The Deuce - 205 - All You'll Be Eating is Cannibals

WarpFoxWarpFox Nashville, TN
edited October 8 in Other TV
Didn't see a thread for this episode so I hope it's cool that I made one. I have two thoughts and then a bit of trivia.

1. There's no way Big Mike's caper doesn't come back to bite him in the ass. They are going to know that someone gave him a gun, and I doubt they're going to treat Mike's coat closet friend very nicely.

2. How much of Frankie's movie producer act is Eileen going to put up with before she gets fed up with his bullshit?

Trivia: the movie Larry is watching at the theater is Blue Collar, starring Richard Pryor and Harvey Keitel. However, the actor featured during the monologue is Yaphet Kotto, a David Simon alum of sorts. He is best known for his portrayal of Lieutenant Giardello, or "G", on the show Homicide: Life on the Streets, based on Simon's 1991 Edgar award winning book of similar title.
Kate23

Comments

• WarpFox said:

2. How much of Frankie's movie producer act is Eileen going to put up with before she gets fed up with his bullshit
    Right? I can see Eileen filming his wife and then leaving her on the old cutting room floor. She can't be too smart if Frankie can disappear for days but make it all good with a mushroom and anchovy. 
    WarpFox