Any trustworthy places I can get original star wars trilogy?

the despecialized theatrical versions?

thanks

Comments

• HunkuleseHunkulese Québec, Canada
    Ebay.
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    You gotta kill for that shit, playboy.
    TravisBrandonTheBard
  • seanray said:
    the despecialized theatrical versions?

thanks
    The “most” legit place is the forums which have the links to them and other fan made versions. 

https://originaltrilogy.com/discussions

seanray
  • I just ordered unopened vhs copies. I’m gonna digitize them, then clean them up and color correct them, then copy them to a Blu Ray.
    FreddyMurderbear
  • WarpFoxWarpFox Nashville, TN
    If you can get the DVD versions that were released when the "special edition" versions came out, they come with bonus discs that have the original, untouched, theatrical versions.
    MurderbearJaimieT
  • amyja89amyja89 Oxford, England
    seanray said:
    I just ordered unopened vhs copies. I’m gonna digitize them, then clean them up and color correct them, then copy them to a Blu Ray.
    Damn son you runnin' the game.  B)
    JaimieT
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    seanray said:
    I just ordered unopened vhs copies. I’m gonna digitize them, then clean them up and color correct them, then copy them to a Blu Ray.

You want to sell me a copy?
  • I haven't downloaded it yet, but there is a new 4K transfer that someone did this year, seems worth checking out if you have a 4K TV.

http://www.thestarwarstrilogy.com/page/Project-4K77
  • @JaimieT sure. Give me some time to digitize and color correct them. I’ll PM you.
    JaimieT
  • seanray said:
    I don’t know how easy they are to get, but the Laserdisc versions are a high picture quality than the VHS... that does require having a Laserdisc player which is no small investment, but we make sacrifices for what we love.  If I remember my cousin’s copies from my childhood they have commentary tracks too.
  • @Freiberg It’ll be too expensive to buy a laserdisc player/ riper and those laserdiscs. It won’t be the highest quality, but at least they will be the originals, plus I will bring them into premiere and color correct them.
  • @WarpFox thank you, but I couldn’t find those either. I found some on amazon, but the reviews all said they weren’t the theatrical cuts