A Star is Born - Bald Movie?

I don't know why I want to see this movie, but for some reason, I really want to see this movie.  I saw the Streisand/Kristofferson version of "A Star Is Born" 20 years ago (I'm 42 now), and I remember thinking it was utterly insufferable.  I had absolutely no interest when I read that the movie was being remade again.  

Yet, I think Bradley Cooper is a great actor (he really hit his stride with "Silver Linings Playbook" and "American Hustle").  I'm not a Lady Gaga fan (I don't dislike her--I'm indifferent), but the buzz around this movie is insane. Normally, this is the kind of movie that I would wait to watch until it's on iTunes, but having seen the trailer and heard the buzz, I weirdly feel compelled to see this movie in the theater (which I very rarely do these days).  Is there a chance that @A_Ron_Hubbard and @Jim will do this as a Bald Movie?

Comments

• kuman07kuman07 Kansas City
    I saw it this weekend and I think it very much lives up to the hype. I thought it was fantastic, a top 5 movie of the year for me. The chemistry between Cooper and Gaga was crazy good, they deserve all the praise they have been getting. Their performances were very raw and emotional, felt very authentic. There is a lot of good supporting performances too (Sam Elliot and Andrew Dice Clay). Very impressive directorial debut from Cooper. And I think we will be seeing a lot more of Gaga on the big screen after this, loved her performance in American Horror Story too.
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    I remember Aron saying he was probably going to watch it, and I thought I remember him mentioning a podcast with Cecily, which must have turned into a done deal in my head. Imagine my disappointment!
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    Am I the only one who came here expecting a pitch for a movie about Jim and A.Ron?
    TaraC73
  • TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    I am wildly in love with Bradley Cooper, and am a fan of Lady gaga. I don’t know if i’ll Get to see this in the theaters,  but I really want to see it. Especially after reading an interview with him saying he used Eddie Vedder as a model  for his character.