PSN Name Changes

FlukesFlukes Calgary, Canada
With the recent announcement that PSN will be adding the ability for users to change their display names, I'm curious: Will you change your name?

I like my somewhat obtuse Douglas Adams reference (WheresYourTowel), but no one gets it. I'm kind of torn on the matter. I'm wondering if we'll see a decrease in Xx_SEPH1R0TH_420_XX-type names because most of those former adolescent edge lords are now 30.
Jovial_FalconCecily

Comments

• I still can't believe they never let you change it before. I was unaware of it being an xbox guy for a long time.
    Flukes
  • FlukesFlukes Calgary, Canada
    I have to wonder if it holds some kind of record for longest-ignored feature request in computing history.
    Jovial_Falconhisdudeness915
  • I do enjoy the hidden message type things.  My license plate for example is Sum Say and I have a picture of the Stig from Top Gear on my back window.  If you've never seen Top Gear you would never be able to figure it out.  But those people that enjoy the show understand it and can appreciate it.  I've had numerous people give me thumbs up so I'm all about the obscure.  At the same time my Gamertags have always been pretty straight forward.  I play mainly Halo and play off of the "you were killed by ......" I've had Tyler Durden and awookiee has been what I've used the past several years.  
    FlukesMurderbear
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    Yeah, I have had Garthman00 for the longest time, and I would love to change it. I have had some cringeworthy names in the past, so I am currently on the hunt for a better one. Should we see who the quickest one to get Guy Ferrari is?
    MurderbearFlukes
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    Just did a quick check on the psn app and yup, it's been done. But hey, 420 and 69 are still open! 
    FlukesDummy
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    Dang it!
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    It's going to cost money after the first change, is what I read, so choose wisely.
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    edited October 13
    I've been DoctorBell for way to long to change my career path now.
    Murderbear
  • FlukesFlukes Calgary, Canada
    I'm considering LittleBobbyTables

Exploits of a Mom
    Murderbear