Gofundme for my Cousin's daughter

Hey everyone 
Im posting a Gofundme page for my Cousin’s Daughter Paloma. She has a rare genetic condition called Pallister Killian syndrome. The gofundme page has a description of the condition but suffice it to say, the last 10 months have been emotionally draining for my cousin Alan and his wife Lisa since Paloma’s birth. I’ve been a part of the BM community going on 4 years now and I wanted to introduce Paloma’s story to this wonderful community in the hopes you could help out in their time of need. Big thanks to Jim and Aron for allowing me to Post Paloma’s gofundme on the forums and to the community as a whole. Give what you can, anything would be incredibly helpful. I’ll post updates on Paloma’s health as Soon as I hear. Thanks everyone.
Alkaid13gguenotMichelleFlukesTaraC73

Comments

• Happy to help— isn’t a lot, but every bit counts! Hope your family raises all of it and more— my family’s thoughts are with Paloma
    adobo1148
  • All the best for their struggle and please update this thread for how she is doing. 
    adobo1148
  • MichelleMichelle California
    I wish we had a 'Love' reaction option to your post.   I donated, unfortunately not as much as I'd have liked to right now but I hope it helps.  Lots of love to Paloma and your family.
    gguenotadobo1148
  • Best wishes (and bumping this thread).
    adobo1148
  • Thanks for posting this, i donated, sending good vibes to Paloma and her family.
    gguenotadobo1148
  • Hey everyone, just thought I'd give you an update on my cousin's daughter, Paloma.  Again, huge thanks to all the support from the BM community. This is a message from Paloma's mom, Lisa.

Merry Christmas, all! 

We greet you with joy, hope and love! This past year has been a lot of ups and a lot of downs, but mostly ups thanks to all of the support we have so graciously received from so many. 

Paloma turned 1 on December 11th! It’s crazy to think how far along she has come. Her health is great, despite it being cold season. She is eating purées with a spoon, three times a day and bottles in between and at night. She is sleeping better too at night. And she is gaining weight and absolutely thriving! *cue happy dance* 

Thanks to this GoFundMe, we’ve been able to pay off lingering medical bills. We will update you within the next month or so to tell you when her cleft palate surgery will be. More than likely, we will be adding speech and feeding therapy to the mix quite soon. She’s currently receiving physical, occupational, vision, and hearing therapies. Her head control is better than ever! We are grateful for the strides she is making. 

Again, thank you to our entire community for your kind thoughts, words, and prayers. They truly give us strength. 
    Michellegguenot