In A World......

Awesome job on the trailer, psyched to learn more than I ever thought possible about Nick Cage!

I thought maybe Leaving Las Vegas would make it, but seeing the other choices I could see that movie landing somewhere between the two categories. Just double-checked all the links in the description so I don't miss it!

Comments

• Hey guys, there’s a small error— you have Con Air in the “bad” category. Thought you should know so you can move it to the “good” side.
    DeeHatorianAxisRainmjmulladyTravisshmavisMurderbearmajjam0770
  • Yea. You do know he re-made the Wicker Man right? Con air is like fucking Godfather 2 to tgat
    Murderbear
  • Trailer was amazing!!  I will admit Con Air is a guilty pleasure for me, so while I'm totally aware of all the awfulness of it, I also love it in a way you love the fast food you know you shouldn't eat but you can't pass it up when you see it.  Can't wait to see this come through!!
  • I'm excited for this! Also, Was that special guest voice talent, or was it a pitched down Jim doing his best "In a world..." voice?
  • MattyWeavesMattyWeaves Mid-State New York
    Wicker Man is one of the podcasts that got me through a 12 hour road trip home, and it was glorious.

This should be amazing.
  • I'm 100% all in on Season of the Cage. If this is glimpse of the future of Bald Move then count me in. You guys rock.
    mjmullady
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    gguenot said:
    Hey guys, there’s a small error— you have Con Air in the “bad” category. Thought you should know so you can move it to the “good” side.
    For real. I'd switch it out for Face/Off.

This is great though. Gonna be lots of laughs at these dumb movies!
    gguenot
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    Face/Off and Leaving Las Vegas are missing! This should be fun regardless. 
  • Face/Off is probably my #1 favorite Cage movie, followed closely by Con-Air.  The good news is that we're planning on revisiting the season of the cage in a later season if this goes well.  Face/Off, Wicker Man, Leaving Las Vegas, Deadfall...  all on the eventual list.  Oh and if we get desperate enough, Outcast.
    cdriveMurderbearKate23
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    edited October 24
    I swear to this date that Nick Cage on the Wickerman cost me getting laid by a girl I was head over heels for for a Long time. We worked together for a Long time and I finally was able to get a date and the second date she wanted to “watch a movie” at her house. I was like I’m so in! 

So I get to her house she had rented Wicker-man from blockbuster (this was like 2005/6) and start watching it. It ends up being so bad and depressing that nothing ends up happening and I leave...fuck that movie! Haha . In all reality she probably never had any intention with sleeping with me and I’m just making an excuse for it...;)
    TravisshmavisKate23