Early Voting

The early voting period has started for many (most?) of the US states. Please make an effort to vote. A few years ago, I didn’t think it mattered whether I voted or not. I’ve changed my mind. If you or someone you know is in Louisiana and would like to early vote but have transportation issues, please message me here. I’ll either drive you there myself or find someone who will. I don’t care what your party affiliation is or how you plan to vote. Thanks, Ben
gguenotAlkaid13Kate23Kela15jtmy92TraviscdriveCretanBullrusskellyrustywright4

Comments

• rhcooprhcoop Knoxville, Tn
    bennytube said:
    The early voting period has started for many (most?) of the US states. Please make an effort to vote. A few years ago, I didn’t think it mattered whether I voted or not. I’ve changed my mind. If you or someone you know is in Louisiana and would like to early vote but have transportation issues, please message me here. I’ll either drive you there myself or find someone who will. I don’t care what your party affiliation is or how you plan to vote. Thanks, Ben
    I agree, everyone should vote if they are physically able to.  In my opinion, if you don't make the effort to vote you shouldn't complain about whatever happens.
  • fidozfidoz Houston
    Got my voting done yesterday. 
    cdrive
  • Elections matter people, get out and vote. Also tell your friends to get out and vote. 
  • What I've always said is that if you don't vote, you lose your right to complain. I really like complaining. Consider my part done!
    rhcoopbennytube
  • AnominalAnominal San Francisco Bay Area
    I’m trying to do my best this year to study every proposition and look at all the local candidates. Even if I know who I’m voting for for some of them already, I need to at least see what their messages are.
    russkelly