2»

Comments

• So Rabb.it but lower tech. 
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    The fuck is rabb.it?
    Alkaid13
  • Alkaid13Alkaid13 Georgia
    edited November 2018
    Rabb.it is basically Twitch but for Streaming and Netflix. I’ve used it before for group watches of things. 
  • MichelleMichelle California
    Dee said:
    Alkaid13 said:
    The fuck is a gogglebox?
    It is literally a TV show where people sit and watch TV and make comments about what they’re watching. It’s huge in the UK and pretty popular in Australia, for reasons that baffle me.
    It was called The People's Couch here in the US and it was awesome!  I still hate that it was cancelled.
    Dee
  • MichelleMichelle California
    Alkaid13 said:
    Basically Twitch but for Streaming and Netflix. 
    No, she's talking about a tv show.  
    Dee
  • Kela15Kela15 Malta, Europe
    I have this idea for a Gogglebox-type TWD livewatch done in the style of drag queens reading it to filth in true Ru Paul "the library is open!" mode. Girl, bring it!
    Dee
  • Pretty convenient that there was a 20 foot deep pit, with a completely level bottom just off the side of the road, and there wasn't a single walker already in it.
    Giovanni
  • ZoSo said:
    Pretty convenient that there was a 20 foot deep pit, with a completely level bottom just off the side of the road, and there wasn't a single walker already in it.
    Most walkers avoid pits, that's why the characters on the show rarely dig them. ;-)  You could justify the pit as fresh, somehow caused by all the rains which caused the river to rise and damage the bridge.  The walkers were attracted to the hordes instead of the area with the new pit.