Southern California Woolsey Fire claims set used in Westworld

MichelleMichelle California
edited November 2018 in Westworld
Among so many people's homes and belongings, the Southern California Woolsey Fire has now also claimed the western town at Paramount Ranch.  This set was used in Westworld (and so many other shows).  The church still stands though.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2018/11/09/westworld-western-set-burns-fast-moving-socal-wildfire/1946403002/

Hoping the fire is contained soon!  :cry:

Comments

• MichelleMichelle California
    Mods:  I didn't see that this had already been posted.  Sorry!
  • I’ve been up for almost 48 hours with the worrying over that shooting and now being evacuated and not knowing if my home is still there :(
    edited November 2018
    I'm so sorry!  :cry:   When will you know?

gguenot
  • @gguenot That sucks man. :'( Good luck with everything. Keep us posted
    gguenot
  • I'm glad you're safe though;  hearing of those deaths in cars, people probably trapped trying to get out, so hauntingly tragic. 
    gguenot
  • Thanks we’re safe just uncertain on where we can go back home and if there isn’t a home, where we go from there. But we’re stating positive— it’s looking like it missed our place m. It’s crazy because homes all around us have been on fire
    MichelleMurderbearDeeNoelJaimieTA_Ron_Hubbardweeniegirl
    I’m sooo sorry - we’re all here for you!  :heart:
    gguenot
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    I'm so sorry @gguenot.
    gguenot
  • Thanks for the support everyone. We came back and our place was still there! We definitely shared some happy tears. We have both cars packed in case the winds pick back up and the fires start again. It’s so nice to be home. 
    hisdudeness915DeecdriveMichelleKate23Alkaid13kingbee67A_Ron_Hubbardbudesigns
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    Oh man, I am so happy to hear that. Thank god, mother nature, or whoever you believe in. Whew. 
    gguenot
  • gguenot said:
    Thanks for the support everyone. We came back and our place was still there! We definitely shared some happy tears. We have both cars packed in case the winds pick back up and the fires start again. It’s so nice to be home. 
    So good to hear
    gguenot
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    gguenot said:
    Thanks for the support everyone. We came back and our place was still there! We definitely shared some happy tears. We have both cars packed in case the winds pick back up and the fires start again. It’s so nice to be home. 

That's great! I hope they get this fire under control soon. I'm glad you can be home.
    gguenot
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    gguenot said:
    That’s great to hear. My daughter’s father and his parents lost their homes in massive bushfires 9 years ago and it was dreadful seeing what it did to them and their town. I’m happy you and your family and home are all okay. 
    gguenotcdrive
    edited November 2018
    I'm so happy for you and your family!  I can't imagine the relief you must be feeling!