Black Mirror Season 5 Release Date Announced!(Leaked)

December 28th!! Can’t wait. One of the most original shows out there. Also, really looking forward to the interractive episode. 
MichellerhcoopElisaKate23blacksunrise7

Comments

• MichelleMichelle California
    ...there's an interactive episode???
  • Whoa, this year?!

• Michelle said:
    ...there's an interactive episode???
    Yes, that’s the big rumor out there.
    Michelle

• asmallcat said:
    Whoa, this year?!

Yep!
  • They always do this with Black Mirror.  The reason we've never given it in-depth coverage since it went to Netflix is because they drop it right after Christmas when we're on break.
    MichelleJTKIIINoelSanguinePenguin
    Yeah, the timing isn't great - although I selfishly wish that you would come back from break, then cover the show as a weekly Bald Move TV pod.  @Jim & @A_Ron_Hubbard, what's the cost to get this done?  Money?  Booze?  More pizza?  Name your price, man!  :wink: :grin:
    JTKIIIgguenotNoelblacksunrise7
  • Michelle said:
    Yeah, the timing isn't great - although I selfishly wish that you would come back from break, then cover the show as a weekly Bald Move TV pod.  @Jim & @A_Ron_Hubbard, what's the cost to get this done?  Money?  Booze?  More pizza?  Name your price, man!  :wink: :grin:
    Black Mirror Live Watch on New Years Eve with Jim And A-Ron? Haha
  • Jim said:
    They always do this with Black Mirror.  The reason we've never given it in-depth coverage since it went to Netflix is because they drop it right after Christmas when we're on break.
    *demotes Jim’s social status with smartphone*
    Noeldjcaudle01
  • Michelle said:
    I offered sexual favors last year and that didn't work. If pizza does the trick then I'm gonna feel a little insulted. 
    gguenotMichelleDeeJimblacksunrise7ReniNoelSanguinePenguin
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    Man every time I hear about China's social credit system, as recent as today on public radio, it makes me think of that episode Nosedive.  Black Mirror is spot on.  <insert Bart Scott "Can't Wait" />
    JTKIII
  • cdrive said:
    Man every time I hear about China's social credit system, as recent as today on public radio, it makes me think of that episode Nosedive.  Black Mirror is spot on.  <insert Bart Scott "Can't Wait" />
    One of the best things about the series is how plausible many of the episodes are. I actually really liked Archangel (unpopular opinion IIRC) because I could see SO MANY parents doing that to their kids. 
    blacksunrise7Elisacdrive
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    I really liked Arkangel also. Its not my favorite episode, but it was very plausible and scary. 
    Elisa
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    @Jim

Yeah man, it's really a shame there's not some episodic weekly sci-fi show dropping a little after that... cough, The Orville season 2.
    CapeGabeasmallcat
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    @Jim Black Mirror, being an anthology, I think you guys could cover it, even if it were a bit late and still have plenty of people interested and listen. I don't see it as a show that people would watch and then never think of again (if it was, Charlie Brooker has done something wrong). Speaking for myself, I watch an episode, let it settle and then love to hear other people's/Bald Move's impressions. So, even if you guys get to it a little late out of the gate, there'd be plenty of interest. 
    ElisaMichelleNoel
  • JaimieT said:
    @Jim

Yeah man, it's really a shame there's not some episodic weekly sci-fi show dropping a little after that... cough, The Orville season 2.

JaimieT
  • MrXMrX CO
    edited May 15
    Trailer for season 5. Season comes out June 5. Miley Cyrus, Anthony Mackie, Andrew Scott (Moriarty on Sherlock), and some other interesting actors. I'm sure this will be getting the BMTV coverage.

(ps why does youtube embedding on the forums seem to be hit or miss these days?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bVik34nWws
  • edited May 15
    JaimieT said:
    @Jim

In case you didn't see it The Orville finally got Season 3 renewal 
    asmallcatblacksunrise7
  • @MrX I've found clicking share and copying the shortened link seems to work:

MrXMichellelippy
  • Imo i like that they’re only doing 3 episodes. Each one will probably clock in at 1.5 hours, like a typical season of Sherlock
  • CapeGabe said:
    JaimieT said:
    @Jim

In case you didn't see it The Orville finally got Season 3 renewal 
    Best thing Ive heard all week
    adobo1148 said:
    Imo i like that they’re only doing 3 episodes. Each one will probably clock in at 1.5 hours, like a typical season of Sherlock
    I disagree.  I hate short seasons like that.  
    blacksunrise7JTKIIIGiovanni
  • gguenot said:
    Jim said:
    They always do this with Black Mirror.  The reason we've never given it in-depth coverage since it went to Netflix is because they drop it right after Christmas when we're on break.
    *demotes Jim’s social status with smartphone*
    What’s really funny is that Jim’s avatar looks more like a “Bryce Dallas Howard” than Bryce Dallas Howard
  • MrXMrX CO
    Hey @Jim @A_Ron_Hubbard was watching your TV Prep for this week and noticed that for some reason the new season of Black Mirror doesn't show up on Netflix's release calendar - it comes out this week 6/5!
    Michelle