Black Mirror Season 5 Release Date Announced!(Leaked)

December 28th!! Can’t wait. One of the most original shows out there. Also, really looking forward to the interractive episode. 
MichellerhcoopElisaKate23blacksunrise7

Comments

• MichelleMichelle California
    ...there's an interactive episode???
  • Whoa, this year?!

• Michelle said:
    ...there's an interactive episode???
    Yes, that’s the big rumor out there.
    Michelle

• asmallcat said:
    Whoa, this year?!

Yep!
  • They always do this with Black Mirror.  The reason we've never given it in-depth coverage since it went to Netflix is because they drop it right after Christmas when we're on break.
    MichelleJTKIIINoel
  • MichelleMichelle California
    Yeah, the timing isn't great - although I selfishly wish that you would come back from break, then cover the show as a weekly Bald Move TV pod.  @Jim & @A_Ron_Hubbard, what's the cost to get this done?  Money?  Booze?  More pizza?  Name your price, man!  :wink: :grin:
    JTKIIIgguenotNoelblacksunrise7
  • Michelle said:
    Yeah, the timing isn't great - although I selfishly wish that you would come back from break, then cover the show as a weekly Bald Move TV pod.  @Jim & @A_Ron_Hubbard, what's the cost to get this done?  Money?  Booze?  More pizza?  Name your price, man!  :wink: :grin:
    Black Mirror Live Watch on New Years Eve with Jim And A-Ron? Haha
  • Jim said:
    They always do this with Black Mirror.  The reason we've never given it in-depth coverage since it went to Netflix is because they drop it right after Christmas when we're on break.
    *demotes Jim’s social status with smartphone*
    Noel
  • Michelle said:
    I offered sexual favors last year and that didn't work. If pizza does the trick then I'm gonna feel a little insulted. 
    gguenotMichelleDeeJimblacksunrise7ReniNoel
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    Man every time I hear about China's social credit system, as recent as today on public radio, it makes me think of that episode Nosedive.  Black Mirror is spot on.  <insert Bart Scott "Can't Wait" />
    JTKIII
  • cdrive said:
    Man every time I hear about China's social credit system, as recent as today on public radio, it makes me think of that episode Nosedive.  Black Mirror is spot on.  <insert Bart Scott "Can't Wait" />
    One of the best things about the series is how plausible many of the episodes are. I actually really liked Archangel (unpopular opinion IIRC) because I could see SO MANY parents doing that to their kids. 
    blacksunrise7Elisacdrive
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    I really liked Arkangel also. Its not my favorite episode, but it was very plausible and scary. 
    Elisa
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    @Jim

Yeah man, it's really a shame there's not some episodic weekly sci-fi show dropping a little after that... cough, The Orville season 2.
    CapeGabeasmallcat
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    @Jim Black Mirror, being an anthology, I think you guys could cover it, even if it were a bit late and still have plenty of people interested and listen. I don't see it as a show that people would watch and then never think of again (if it was, Charlie Brooker has done something wrong). Speaking for myself, I watch an episode, let it settle and then love to hear other people's/Bald Move's impressions. So, even if you guys get to it a little late out of the gate, there'd be plenty of interest. 
    ElisaMichelleNoel
  • JaimieT said:
    @Jim

Yeah man, it's really a shame there's not some episodic weekly sci-fi show dropping a little after that... cough, The Orville season 2.

JaimieT