Netflix Survey

Hi all,
I just got an e-mail from Netflix asking me to take a survey.   I'm sure it changed slightly due to my answers, but it took a really deep dive on House of Cards S3.   Asking stuff like:
- how would I compare it to S1 and S2
- what did I like
- what did I dislike
- which characters did I like
- etc

So if you get the e-mail its probably worth taking the survey to try to get a better season 4.

Cheers,
Matt 
A_Ron_Hubbardsteph_b

Comments

• A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Awesome! I just found out Friday that were going to be a Neilson family sometime next month. Bald Move, shaping the future of television, one survey at a time. :D
    TaraC73steph_b
  • Frakkin TFrakkin T Currently Offline
    @A_Ron_Hubbard A Nielsen family? Does it come with a carton of Lucky Strikes and a Betamax player?
  • Frakkin TFrakkin T Currently Offline
    I'm glad they are looking for fan feedback, but i don't know how I feel about season 4 being tailored to the results of a survey. 
  • ArctorArctor The Netherlands
    edited April 2015
    @Frakkin T Yeah I think test-audiences and surveys ruined a lot of TV. I don't want to see what has been established through a democratic process the majority of the demographic wants to see. I don't want commercially viable. I want the artist to create his own vision so we get some unexpected and original stuff, not just disney formats :P

It could be just me but it seems every time something good is made there's a story attached of creative freedom and money-people fucking off.
    Frakkin T