The Orville - Season 2

JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
edited December 6 in Other TV
gET hYPE!!!!

14 episodes biiiiiiiiitch!!!

I'm really excited for why Alara is getting replaced and who is replacing her. Apparently there's a 2-parter midseason and I bet they'll do it then. Also Marina Sirtis this season!

I was rewatching season 1 and still need to finish. The Rob Lowe episode is infinitely rewatchable and might be one of my favorites? I know it's ridiculous but it's just so fun. It's a nice twist on the inevitable Star Trek season 1 "everyone gets sexy" episode.

What's your favorite episode? What are you looking forward to?

FlukesMattyWeaves

Comments

• JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    edited December 6
    Obligatory rewatch! I think this scene is a good indication of where the humor will go, to be more situational. Maybe that's why I like this episode.

MattyWeaves
  • MattyWeavesMattyWeaves Mid-State New York
    I'm all in on this show. I never got a chance to watch Star Trek growing up, and I jumped on this when it came out. I'm glad I made the time investment because I really love good science fiction, and the cast is awesome as a nice bonus.
    JaimieT
  • I'm excited for sure, What was Jim and Aron's take, did they like the show or have they seen it?
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    edited December 7
    adobo1148 said:
    I'm excited for sure, What was Jim and Aron's take, did they like the show or have they seen it?

No, they don't want to watch it. I'm not convinced even if they wanted to watch it they would like it. They seem pretty judgmental of it right out the gate.
  • FlukesFlukes Calgary, Canada
    It's had been a while since there was a new show that I looked forward to seeing each week. The Orville was appointment TV for me in season one and I was never disappointed. 

It's a love letter to TNG. Sometimes overly silly, but hell so was TNG.
    JaimieT
  • STD is crap. Counting the days till The Orville is back on.

What a strange world we live in.