BM Xmas Ornaments

We need these! I feel like they would sell
A_Ron_HubbardMichellecdriveKate23sbench2DaniweeniegirlTravisMurderbearNoel

Comments

• A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    That's a great idea. I'm putting it on the board for next year. Hell, I want one.
    gguenotMichelleNoelFlukesDaniTravismjmulladyFernNYC17
  • I feel bad for Bald Move Legal: "We need to get the rights to use Giamatti, Dennehy and some guys name Luguzmo and Ferrari"
    Travis
  • MichelleMichelle California
    I would totally buy some!
    gguenotTravisNoel
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    CapeGabe said:
    I feel bad for Bald Move Legal: "We need to get the rights to use Giamatti, Dennehy and some guys name Luguzmo and Ferrari"
    Don't forget Matt Damon.
    Travis
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    edited December 2018
    gguenot said:
    Dude yes. Yes. I’ve been wanting this.  I imagined like mini Jim & A.Ron figures sitting on a giant piece of dry pie and theyre both grabbing their throats but then that would probably be so expensive to manufacture.  A BM ornament would dethrone our favorite ornament, a Steve Buscemi pillow head.   
    gguenotTravisNoel
  • cdrive said:
    gguenot said:
    Dude yes. Yes. I’ve been wanting this.  I imagined like mini Jim & A.Ron figures sitting on a giant piece of dry pie and theyre both grabbing their throats but then that would probably be so expensive to manufacture.  A BM ornament would dethrone our favorite ornament, a Steve Buscemi pillow head.   
    Two words:

Modge Podge.
    hypergenesb
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    cdrive said:
    gguenot said:

Maybe not call them BM? Reminds me of growing up with my very proper mom asking me if I had a BM yet today.
    cdrive
  • Maybe not call them BM? Reminds me of growing up with my very proper mom asking me if I had a BM yet today.
    I think we just found our new tagline.
    cdriveMichellegguenotMurderbearA_Ron_HubbardNoel
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    I don't call this community the Bald Movement for nothing.
    gguenotNoelMichellecdrive
  • Bumping this as a reminder. I feel like this is right up Alexis’ alley 
    Michelle
  • MichelleMichelle California
    There are so many that can be made if you do a whole Bald Move theme.  Aside from Aron, Cecily, & Jim's images there's also the logo images for each of the dedicated podcasts, the lunch image (with the Members Only jacket), any kind of gaming images that tie in with BM, and of course, sheikhs and feral camels.