BM Xmas Ornaments

We need these! I feel like they would sell
A_Ron_HubbardMichellecdriveKate23sbench2DaniweeniegirlTravisMurderbearNoel

Comments

• A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    That's a great idea. I'm putting it on the board for next year. Hell, I want one.
    gguenotMichelleNoelFlukesDaniTravismjmulladyFernNYC17
  • I feel bad for Bald Move Legal: "We need to get the rights to use Giamatti, Dennehy and some guys name Luguzmo and Ferrari"
    Travis
  • MichelleMichelle California
    I would totally buy some!
    gguenotTravisNoel
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    CapeGabe said:
    I feel bad for Bald Move Legal: "We need to get the rights to use Giamatti, Dennehy and some guys name Luguzmo and Ferrari"
    Don't forget Matt Damon.
    Travis
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    edited December 2018
    gguenot said:
    Dude yes. Yes. I’ve been wanting this.  I imagined like mini Jim & A.Ron figures sitting on a giant piece of dry pie and theyre both grabbing their throats but then that would probably be so expensive to manufacture.  A BM ornament would dethrone our favorite ornament, a Steve Buscemi pillow head.   
    gguenotTravisNoel
  • cdrive said:
    gguenot said:
    Dude yes. Yes. I’ve been wanting this.  I imagined like mini Jim & A.Ron figures sitting on a giant piece of dry pie and theyre both grabbing their throats but then that would probably be so expensive to manufacture.  A BM ornament would dethrone our favorite ornament, a Steve Buscemi pillow head.   
    Two words:

Modge Podge.
    hypergenesb
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    cdrive said:
    gguenot said:

Maybe not call them BM? Reminds me of growing up with my very proper mom asking me if I had a BM yet today.
  • Maybe not call them BM? Reminds me of growing up with my very proper mom asking me if I had a BM yet today.
    I think we just found our new tagline.
    cdriveMichellegguenotMurderbearA_Ron_HubbardNoel
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    I don't call this community the Bald Movement for nothing.
    gguenotNoelMichelle