Breaking Bald 6: Mickey Mouse is a lowkey freak

CarterCarter Dallas, TX
This is one of my proudest creations and I'm ashamed of myself for that. Please enjoy this unholy menagerie of clips from last week's Lunch. 

johnnytruantHatoriancdriveMichelleJaimieTMurderbearDummyJoshuaHeterJimChinaskiand 18 others.

Comments

• Yes! Fucking hilarious dude. And you didn’t dissapoinf with the dick guzzling...haha
    Carter
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    edited December 2018
    You should be very proud of yourself, and unashamed.
    Carter
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    @jim and @A_Ron_Hubbard, if you haven't watched yet you should do a live react on Lunch today!
    CarterFlukes
  • CarterCarter Dallas, TX
    My hope is that this gets meta and by being conscious of what’s going to be taken out of context for a Breaking Bald, the guys will inadvertently create more gold.
    MurderbearHatoriancdriveNoelMichelle
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    edited December 2018
    Splicing Jim's Mt Rushmore projector face idea with Jose Pesci was hilarious dude. I spit-taked my coffee. 

I had to see what that'd look like:

CarterMurderbearJimNoelFreddyChinaskiAussieGregFlukes
    cdrive said:
    Splicing Jim's Mt Rushmore projector face idea with Jose Pesci was hilarious dude. I spit-taked my coffee. 

I had to see what that'd look like:

Good thing I wasn't drinking anything because I would've done a spit take at that gif. Good shit!
  • @jim and @A_Ron_Hubbard, if you haven't watched yet you should do a live react on Lunch today!
    Just put these in rotation on the home page please
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Another gut buster. I'm going to put it on blast on social media tomorrow! Excellent work, Mr. C!
    CarterNoelCecily
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    Carter is God's gift to the community.
    CecilyCartercdriveMurderbear
    Another gut buster. I'm going to put it on blast on social media tomorrow! Excellent work, Mr. C!
    Thanks man! Just hoping I can keep the train rollin'. With you saying shit like "I have a nice bubble butt", next edition is looking promising. 
    FlukesChinaskiNoelMichelle
    Freddy said:
    Carter is God's gift to the community.
    Sometimes I feel like I'm not even consciously making these videos, so maybe it is God using me as his instrument.
    It could just be the drugs though. 
    /sarcasm
    FlukesMurderbearChinaskiNoelFreddyMichellebazjenster
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    Carter said:
    Thanks man! Just hoping I can keep the train rollin'. With you saying shit like "I have a nice bubble butt", next edition is looking promising. 
    awesome! don't forget the other little nugget he dropped right after.. 'i bitterly regret not taking more nude photos of myself'
    CarterFreddyMichelle
  • this weeks lunch you got the Brown Bear..... and fuuuuuuuucccckkkiiiinnnnn. 
    Michelle
  • MattyWeavesMattyWeaves Mid-State New York
    Not much else to say that hasn't been said. Amazing work.
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    i just realized that @carter is not only amazing at creating these, but he's a marketing god! quite possibly the best way to make non club members say 'holy my goodness! where do i sign up for these 'lunches'?!?'. nicely done my dude!
    MichelleNoel