Season 7 GoT Podcasts

I can't find them in the dedicated Bald Move podcast or the Firehose Feed.

What gives, eh?

Comments

• They were so long ago that they've been bumped off the public (read: "Apple") RSS feed.  You're a club member, why aren't you using the ad-free feed?!  Try logging into the website and subscribing with the link that the podcast subscription tool gives you.
  • And actually, now that I'm looking at it, they should all be in the public RSS feed.  They're probably not in the order you think they should be.  Scroll back to before the season 3 and 2 rewatches.
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    Yeah, I use Apple podcast app and they are in there.
  • Okay, thanks Jim and Murderbear.  I do have the ad-free feed but I've never been able to go back very far in the list of podcasts. The last one in the list is from September of this year for Blade Runner the Final Cut. Should there be more? I use the Overcast app, and have the settings at Keep All Episodes.

I always use the Firehose feed. I still don't see GoT on there. I see A. Ron's casts about his book, though. That's why I downloaded the regular stand-alone feed for Got, which, I now see season 7 on there. Should I have more episodes on the ad-free feed? 
    edited December 2018
    Do you use iTunes? I threw it out there because that's what it seems like most people use. If you're talking about the ad-free firehose feed, it only goes back to around September. I remember a while back they talked about Apple limiting numbers of episodes on feeds I believe for bandwidth reasons. After a quick search, it looks like a lot of the dedicated show feeds are a little bigger, like The Watching Dead for example goes allllll the way back to 2011.

I believe though if you use other podcast apps like Overcast, Downcast, etc., they do not have those issues. I've learned to love the Apple podcast app, maybe It's Stockholm Syndrome ha so I never changed. I just have too many damn feeds and I thought it was too much of a pain in the ass to migrate it all over there.
  • MrXMrX CO
    edited December 2018
    Do you use iTunes? I threw it out there because that's what it seems like most people use. If you're talking about the ad-free firehose feed, it only goes back to around September. I remember a while back they talked about Apple limiting numbers of episodes on feeds I believe for bandwidth reasons. After a quick search, it looks like a lot of the dedicated show feeds are a little bigger, like The Watching Dead for example goes allllll the way back to 2011.

I believe though if you use other podcast apps like Overcast, Downcast, etc., they do not have those issues. I've learned to love the Apple podcast app, maybe It's Stockholm Syndrome ha so I never changed. I just have too many damn feeds and I thought it was too much of a pain in the ass to migrate it all over there.

I use BeyondPod on Android and the firehose feed only goes back to September for me as well.
    Murderbear
    Ahh, good to know!