Real life Grinch

what a POS or group of assholes. This shit is so petty...ruining people’s Christmas travel. 

https://us.yahoo.com/news/flights-suspended-britains-gatwick-airport-reports-drones-023607183--finance.html

Comments

• MichelleMichelle California
    :angry: 
  • Frakkin TFrakkin T Currently Offline
    this is the kind of thing that makes me want to get my tinfoil hat out of storage. reminds me of the sonic attacks on embassies in Cuba for some reason. 
  • Frakkin T said:
    this is the kind of thing that makes me want to get my tinfoil hat out of storage. reminds me of the sonic attacks on embassies in Cuba for some reason. 
    Yea, it’s weird that they can’t sinply track these drones on there way back to wherever they are coming from. I mean they have the damn military out there. Once the drones are in the air they should be able to easily track/follow them back and catch these people. 
  • I work for an airline and the industry has been fighting this off but continually losing because as usual until something bad happens, it’s just a ”toy”.  These can cause serious damage to an airliner.  
  • Why aren’t they shooting them down? The article said the were considering it but not why they are hesitant.