New GoT footage

MrXMrX CO
edited January 7 in Game of Thrones
HBO put out a "first look" promo, in addition to a brief Thrones scene it also has some Watchmen footage and other upcoming shows.

darwinfeeshymjmulladyElisaDummy

Comments

• >winterfell is yours your grace

0_0
    MrXElisa
  • That honestly has me excited for the whole year at HBO. Now enough with the damn teasing and give me something meaty like a full trailer!
    MrX
  • pavlovsbellpavlovsbell Brooklyn, NY
    I really hope they don't repeat that forced and horribly-written conflict between Sansa and Arya but between Sansa and Daenerys. Conflict and tension between two powerful women shouldn't make them stupid and petty.
    MrXElisa
  • If that happens, Arya will just ask Jon if he wants Sansa to 'disappear' 
    problem solved

• edited January 8
    I really hope they don't repeat that forced and horribly-written conflict between Sansa and Arya but between Sansa and Daenerys. Conflict and tension between two powerful women shouldn't make them stupid and petty.
    I agree. Mostly it makes me think the showrunners are stupid and petty. 
    Elisa
  • I really hope they don't repeat that forced and horribly-written conflict between Sansa and Arya but between Sansa and Daenerys. Conflict and tension between two powerful women shouldn't make them stupid and petty.
    I am not too worried about a fake conflict between these two like we had with Arya and Sansa last season. Last season they needed the season to end with Sansa sentencing little finger to death. They wanted it to be a surprise but also dramatic and made a mistake of putting a bullshit reason for Sansa and Arya to be at each other’s throat the thing that brings them together to bring down littlefinger. 
    However, I think Sansa has plenty of legitimate reasons to be suspicious of Daenerys at the start. This is a person she has never met and has no idea what she is about. Also every time the starks go south bad shit happens so double checking the new queen isn’t necessarily bad.
    All that being said I think I saw a smirk at the end of that clip. A smirk that a sibling gives when they meet the significant other and are thinking of ways to tease their brother. I am not worried yet that they will do the same dumb conflict stuff that happened last season.
  • kuman07kuman07 Kansas City
    "“It’s a spectacle. The guys have done six movies. The reaction I had while watching them was, ‘I’m watching a movie."

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccce

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/01/07/hbo-boss-has-seen-game-of-thrones-final-six-episodes-im-in-awe
  • I’m so fucking excited 
    Elisa