Resident Evil 2 Remake Demo HYPE

30 minutes limited Demo drops today.

https://www.ign.com/wikis/re2-remake/1-Shot_Demo_Tips_and_Strategy

Anybody else meticulously researching the playthrough in order to maximize the 30 minutes?

Or just winging it? :D

Comments

• Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    As I've gotten older I prefer to play the full game, but I am really curious to hear your thoughts. Did you like RE7?
  • Loved RE7 :)
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    hitmy said:
    Loved RE7 :)
    Same. I played it in my PSVR and good god...I'm surprised my heart made it through. 
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    edited January 12
    Wow. The demo is dope. I was worried that my love for this game might be more nostalgic than actual quality. But playing 30 minutes of this game I wa sucked right back in to why this is a top 5 game ever. Amazing. I was playing it and my kids were watching with one eye open. i was even on the edge of my seat with walking through the hallways with a flashlight. 
  • hitmy said:
    Loved RE7 :)
    Same. I played it in my PSVR and good god...I'm surprised my heart made it through. 
    Trying it on PSVR was the first time I got legit motion sickness, and it was nearly traumatizing. Like, I was hot sweating and sick for nearly an hour after playing the game for 30 mins :(

But it is a great game! lol
  • so yeah, played the demo last  night. Was kind of worried about "making it through", and managed to complete it with like 9 mins left on the clock.

Which wasn't enough to go through a second time (I'm seeing some speed runners are doing it in like 3 mins though).

I'm probably going to get it going on Steam as well, and just do more exploring in the 30 mins there.
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    RE2 was the first game that jump scared me