Where I feel Bald Move Has Gone Right in 2019

gguenotgguenot CA
edited January 12 in General
1.11.19 Lunch didn’t return to form... because you have to fall from form to need to return back to it ( boom B) ) the Bandersnatch cast had some fun discussion too.

MichelleNoelAussieGregChinaski

Comments

• NoelNoel Dallas, TX
    The prospect of seeing Aron in leggings, finally showing off this great ass he claims to have
    DeeUnibowlerMichelleMFGChinaski
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    edited January 12
    Cleanest assholes in all of podcasting.
    CapeGabeUnibowlerMichellecdriveMurderbeargguenotShumGrahamTheRealCrazyDaveDoubleA_Ronand 2 others.
  • Freddy said:
    Cleanest assholes in all of podcasting.

Can we get that on a shirt?
    MichelleA_Ron_HubbardMurderbeargguenotcdriveGrahamMFGTheRealCrazyDavejeneteeChinaski
  • I know Twitch has been put on ice for awhile, but I do hope we get some video game content this year. 

Used my Xmas money to get back in the club!   Cheers to 2019 ya'll.
    DoubleA_RonMurderbearMichelle
  • mwspiakmwspiak Upstate NY
    They came back from vaca firing and ready to go. True Detective season 3 preview, Spiderman and Bandersnatch with a 2 hour lunch all in 1 week. I’m really excited for 2019!!
    gguenotMichellehisdudeness915MFGChinaski
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    We're definitely going to do some Club game play throughs. We got our eye on the new The Walking Dead and Life is Strange 2. We want to wait until they're all out, so we can play straight through them. We feel like they'll be better if we don't wait a month in between playing them. I think they'll be treated like other seasonal content, one new one a week until we're finished. 
    MichaelGgguenothitmyDoubleA_RonMichellejeneteeBloodyTacoChinaski
  • We're definitely going to do some Club game play throughs. We got our eye on the new The Walking Dead and Life is Strange 2. We want to wait until they're all out, so we can play straight through them. We feel like they'll be better if we don't wait a month in between playing them. I think they'll be treated like other seasonal content, one new one a week until we're finished. 
    This just made my day.