RIP Those Who Died In 2019

MichelleMichelle California
edited January 15 in General
2019 is starting with a bang.  :frowning:
RIP Carol Channing, stage legend.

Comments

• MichelleMichelle California
    Luke Perry has passed away after suffering a massive stroke last week.  He was 52. :cry:

Travis
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    RIP Luke Perry :(
    Travis
  • hisdudeness915hisdudeness915 Atlanta, Ga
    So sad :'(  Fuck this thread, man. 
    Travis
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    Oh wow. I didn't even see that. I saw this thread pop up again and wondered if it was about the guy from The Prodigy.
    Travis
  • jesus!  I know he had a stroke but it wasn't until here that i saw that.  Damn!
    Travis
  • TravisTravis CA
    edited March 4
    52 is just too fucking young. I hate this. 

Bummer about the dude from Prodigy too. I never really followed them, but I have friends who like them a lot. He couldn't have been very old either. It's messed up.
  • Michelle said:
    2019 is starting with a bang.  :frowning:
    RIP Carol Channing, stage legend.

This was such a bummer - I was involved in musicals in high school and we went to Chicago to see her in Hello Dolly. Reading up on her after she passed, I learned she was even more of a badass.
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    man, Dylan McKay was such a badass!

TravisOliviaD
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    Wow, that’s really sad. Luke Perry is my era - only a couple of years older than me. :-(
    Travis
  • Rip Jan-Michael Vincent of Air Wolf fame 
    Flukes
  • Doctor_NickDoctor_Nick Terminus
    edited March 9
    Damn, I watched the crap out of that show.

Airwolf, The A-Team, Knight Rider and The Dukes of Hazzard were my jams.
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX

Raise a glass tonight for The Great Hal Blaine. 

CretanBullChinaskiCapeGabeMurderbear
  • cdrive said:

Raise a glass tonight for The Great Hal Blaine. 

The Wrecking Crew keeps getting smaller and smaller
  • I just saw that Leonard from Community died. He must have been really old, but that's a bummer. He was really funny on that show. 

Also, he wasn't famous or anything but RIP to my old friend Ian Murphy who passed away and I went to his wake yesterday. Great dude, talented writer, musician, and general maker of things. Funny as hell and a really big heart. 41 is way too young.
  • MichelleMichelle California
    Travis said:
    Also, he wasn't famous or anything but RIP to my old friend Ian Murphy who passed away and I went to his wake yesterday. Great dude, talented writer, musician, and general maker of things. Funny as hell and a really big heart. 41 is way too young.
    I'm so sorry for your loss. :heartbreak:  It's never easy to lose anyone, let alone a good friend and so young.  
    Travis
  • Thanks, @Michelle. That is very kind. 
    Michelle
  • edited April 1
    My heart goes out to the family, friends and fans of California rapper/entrepreneur Nipsey Hussle, 33. Yesterday he was tragically shot and killed outside of his clothing store in LA.

RIP.
    amyja89cdrive