A.ron

Was just listening to game of thrones 406 podcast since I am re watching the whole series with my friend who hasn't seen it, and I just heard A.ron refer to himself as "Aaron" at about 1:03:20 and it caught me off guard so hard since I don't think I have ever heard him called that since I have been listening. I just thought it was funny how surprised it made me to him him refer to himself as an actually name and wanted to tell somebody but wouldn't know who to tell it to other than here. Happy podcasting!
BroRad33A_Ron_HubbardNoelFlukes

Comments

• calebthrowercalebthrower South Carolina
    He's let his name slip a few times over the years. It's really just an open secret now. I do remember being a bit surprised when I first heard him say Aaron also
    Lake_ManladylarsenFlukes
  • Lake_Man said:
     I just thought it was funny how surprised it made me to him him refer to himself as an actually name and wanted to tell somebody but wouldn't know who to tell it to other than here. Happy podcasting!
    Damn I must have had a stroke when I wrote this.
    calebthrowerMurderbearFlukes
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky

asmallcatMichellerusskellyCecilyElisaFlukes
  • gguenotgguenot CA
    edited January 18
    Stroke warning alert for when they introduce themselves in the new True Detective cast
    MurderbearladylarsencalebthrowerMichelleNoel
  • Lake_Man said:
    Lake_Man said:
     I just thought it was funny how surprised it made me to him him refer to himself as an actually name and wanted to tell somebody but wouldn't know who to tell it to other than here. Happy podcasting!
    Damn I must have had a stroke when I wrote this.
    That's what happens when you hear Jim and ARon's real names - it's like opening the Ark of the Covenant.
    MurderbearladylarsenMichelleNoelTravisweeniegirl
  • I can’t remember which show it was on, but they let Jim’s real name slip. 
  • Wait, his actual name is Aaron? I could've sworn that a long time ago he said his name was Aron because it's spelled "the German way". I totally bought that. Did I dream this? Was he trolling? Am I going crazy?!
    A_Ron_Hubbardladylarsen
  • ARon has definitely said Jim's real name a few times too so that's something to be on the hunt for! 
    Flukes
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    edited January 18
    I call him "A Ron". As in "uh-Ron". Mostly because it sounds like the way someone from the deep south says "heroin".
    Noel
  • gguenotgguenot CA
    edited January 18
    I can’t remember which show it was on, but they let Jim’s real name slip. 
    Cecily let is slip on an American Horror Show cast. Wont tell you which one ;)
    TravisCecilyMarci
  • DrKenDrKen Chicago
    Hearing Jim's name is like the "Where's Waldo" of the Bald Move podcast universe.

It's happened a few times.
    TravisweeniegirlMurderbearCecilyJoshuaHeterFlukes
  • JoshTheBlackJoshTheBlack Atlanta, GA
    I remember hearing Eric or Jesse let it slip once when they were doing a LWJ&A or something.  Might have been an episode where they made A.Ron play the how do you pronounce this persons name game.

Also, don't forget that A.Ron's last name rhymes with a common euphemism for masturbation. 
    Flukes
  • I remember hearing Eric or Jesse let it slip once when they were doing a LWJ&A or something.  Might have been an episode where they made A.Ron play the how do you pronounce this persons name game.

Also, don't forget that A.Ron's last name rhymes with a common euphemism for masturbation. 
    ARons last name is Blastoff?
    ChinaskiNoelCecilyFlukes
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    gguenot said:
    I remember hearing Eric or Jesse let it slip once when they were doing a LWJ&A or something.  Might have been an episode where they made A.Ron play the how do you pronounce this persons name game.

hmm pretty sure his name is Aaron Jerkoffison.
    NoelgguenotMurderbearCecily
  • NoelNoel Dallas, TX
    Chinaski said:
    gguenot said:

hmm pretty sure his name is Aaron Jerkoffison.
    Aaron Beatmymeaton
    gguenotCecilyBloodyTaco
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    So my wife is the OG bald mover of the fam and y’all can all blame her for me being here.  She told me both of their names cause she’s been listening for years when it’s slipped occasionally. With Jim it was a light chuckle like “ok that’s rhime-y”. With A.Ron my reaction was “oh...oh that’s unfortunate.”  Kids can be so cruel growing up. 
    Flukes
  • CecilyCecily Cincinnati
    I love watching this thread so much; I feel like a 3-year-old with a secret.  I'm certain most slippages came from me on the podcasts, too, come to think of it...
    DoubleA_RonMichelleNoelFlukes
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    edited January 23
    I’ve been shamed but at least I didn’t have to walk naked!
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    Well now you gone and done it!  :p
    Teresa from Concord
  • CecilyCecily Cincinnati
    They are both on LinkedIn so it’s not really a super secret. 
    Thanks for killing the buzz!
    gguenotBenMichelleJoshuaHeterNoel
  • JoshuaHeterJoshuaHeter Omaha, NE
    edited January 22
    Cecily said:
    They are both on LinkedIn so it’s not really a super secret. 
    Thanks for killing the buzz!

@Cecily ... is it a missed opportunity that you didn’t get a thinly veiled pseudonym?

EDIT:

... or didn’t you?!
    Cecily