Season 4

Season 3 is set to start streaming on Prime Feb 8th. And the new season is coming sometime in 2019.

https://deadline.com/2019/01/amazon-prime-video-the-expanse-launch-date-season-3-season-4-1202538962/
ElisaSchluppA_Ron_Hubbardken haleblue_sleevemostlywright

Comments

• edited January 22
    It will be interesting how they proceed, probably do book four as a half season journey interwoven with growing tensions between the factions because of the ring gate. They need to (re)introduce a lot of players specially on the martian and Belter side for the upcoming conflict.

I wonder if they introduce Michio Pa at all or if Drummer takes her role.
    They need to introduce Marco, Philip and Duarte.
    I guess we will see the raid on the Callisto shipyard this season without knowing what it is for.
    Was Rosenfeld ever introduced in the show? That part could be taken by Ashford I guess.
    Nico Sanjrani will probably be cut, Anna, Fred and Prax could reclaim their roles.
    I guess it depends when the free navy starts it's offensive, probably that's the season finale.

Elisa
  • Just jumping in here to express excitement for Season 4 ... but I still need to watch Season 3. The only reason I didn't tune in to the Beltalowda podcast sooner is because I had to wait on Season 3 to stream ... but now that 4 is on Prime, I'll be real time listening. Just FYI and a follow up commentary to the Baldies chat about the minimal interest in The Expanse Podcast... I wouldn't be surprised if there's a significant uptick in downloads. 
    ElisaDoctor_Nick
  • Sara said:
    Just jumping in here to express excitement for Season 4 ... but I still need to watch Season 3. The only reason I didn't tune in to the Beltalowda podcast sooner is because I had to wait on Season 3 to stream ... but now that 4 is on Prime, I'll be real time listening. Just FYI and a follow up commentary to the Baldies chat about the minimal interest in The Expanse Podcast... I wouldn't be surprised if there's a significant uptick in downloads. 
    I couldn't agree more with the podcast! I jumped on the Expanse train 2-weeks before S3 started because A.Ron kept hyping it. I caught up in time for the start of the season and having the podcast to coincide with the show was fantastic! As the show continues to grow a following, so will the podcast. Keep pluggin' away, boys! 
    Elisa
  • I shall time my rewatch accordingly. 
    Elisa
  • Burn Gorman as Adolphus Murtry!
    Elisa
  • Rewatching the series on Amazon has been amazing ... the show looks great in 4K ... and you get all of Avasarala's glorious unedited dialogue!

Elisa
  • I heard in the churn podcast that they often filmed 2 versions one with all the adult dialogue in it.
    Elisa