Kingdom Hearts 3

Anyone getting this when it releases? I’ve already preordered  B)

Comments

• I’m hoping to own a PS4 by that time to own it. I was actually lucky enough to be in Orlando during their pop up demo play over the last month and got to test it out.
  • I have never enjoyed JRPG's. They just aren't for me. I played ff7 shortly after it came out when everyone was losing their minds over it and I HATED it. 
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    asmallcat said:
    I have never enjoyed JRPG's. They just aren't for me. I played ff7 shortly after it came out when everyone was losing their minds over it and I HATED it. 
    i could never get into JRPG's either but hot damn i LOVED the first Kingdom Hearts on PS2. however, i'm still salty about it cause i had a bad experience. so i put hours into it, got to the final world and saved. a few days later i was visiting my sister and i wanted to show my nephew (who was 5 at the time). i left it there over night so he could play around  with it with my brother n law. next day i pick it up to find out that they accidentally overrode my save :#. needless to say, i never finished it :'(
  • FlukesFlukes Calgary, Canada
    I have some serious nostalgia for the first game. I could probably get down with this iteration.
  • HunkuleseHunkulese Québec, Canada
    edited January 28
    My copy is sitting in my mailbox, which is, unfortunately, a community mailbox and frozen shut. Even after bashing at it for five minutes with my ice scraper, still no Kingdom Hearts. :'(
  • Hunkulese said:
    My copy is sitting in my mailbox, which is, unfortunately, a community mailbox and frozen shut. Even after bashing at it for five minutes with my ice scraper, still no Kingdom Hearts. :'(
    Dude that sucks 
  • FlukesFlukes Calgary, Canada
    Do they still make aerosol hairspray?  :*