Thrill and Romantic TV Drama?

Hey Girls & Guys!

I am feeling little depressed nowadays that's why I want to watch a full of thrill, action and romance tv series. Yes, I also want some innocence or maybe you can refer to a TV series where the couple also has kids. Please come with awesome suggestions. You can refer American, British even Korean TV series/dramas. 

Comments

• Mr. Sunshine (Netflix)
    ElisaAnnikaKint
  • BrieanneBrieanne California
    Not sure if any of these exactly hit your all your qualifications, but I think they would be worth checking out the descriptions (if you haven't already seen them) to see for yourself:

- Outlander
    - The Tudors
    - Sense8
    - Chuck
    - Jane the Virgin
    - Pushing Daisies
    Elisa
  • ElisaElisa Los Angeles
    Downton Abbey 
    Discovery of Witches 
    Atypical
    One Day At a Time 

• I feel like this kind of fits your description but watching Firefly always puts me in a great mood.  Hell, just the intro music alone puts me in a good mood.  Bodyguard on Netflix is definitely thrilling but it's not the most uplifting type of show.  The Magicians is by no means great television but it's a guilty pleasure of mine that might be worth checking out given what you're looking for.  
  • Kate23 said:
    Mr. Sunshine (Netflix)
    Don't want to see a drama based on old times. 
  • I feel like this kind of fits your description but watching Firefly always puts me in a great mood.  Hell, just the intro music alone puts me in a good mood.  Bodyguard on Netflix is definitely thrilling but it's not the most uplifting type of show.  The Magicians is by no means great television but it's a guilty pleasure of mine that might be worth checking out given what you're looking for.  
    Firefly is looking interesting. I am reading reviews. 
    Firefly is looking interesting. I am reading reviews. 
    It is somewhat dated given it was made in the early 2000s but it's still one of my favorite series of all time.  I believe it's available on Hulu right now.