Enough said

hypergenesbpavlovsbelljjbaldwininmaineTaraC73RaiyneTravis

Comments

• ksa1001ksa1001 Plano, TX
    edited April 2015
    Is there a pre-sale available?  lol
    FlashGordonTravis
  • UnderwoodUnderwood Philadelphia, PA
    I watched this trailer 15 minutes ago and I just regained conciseness, now that's a trailer. Twitter is going nuts!
    Raiyne
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    edited April 2015
    Oh shit, I haven't gotten goose bumps from a trailer in years. Now I'm
    hyped up. And I don't mind telling you how fucking glad I am that Chewie
    isn't cgi.
    Raiynerahamlet
  • I can not believe how excited this made me. And I just stumbled across it here wasting time. To FlashGordon that posted it, THANK YOU!!!!
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Pretty epic.  You're telling me I get to share a new Star Wars movie with my 8 year old?  DURING CHRISTMAS?  Can't get any better than that.
    hypergenesbtrippyfathergeorgehistoricstorkRaiynerahamletTravis
  • TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    edited April 2015
    Fucking epic huh? I called my husband at work and we watched together, wishing we were at Celebration when they unveiled the trailer earlier... "It's like the squeals of a million nerds cried out"
    FlashGordon
  • UnderwoodUnderwood Philadelphia, PA
    One thing people keep mentioning is that it looks like Chewy hasn't aged. I thought Wookies have around a 400 year life span? So a couple of decades isn't going to change his appearance much.. * nerd rant over *
    TaraC73
  • I can't believe those idiots at Disney disbanded LucasArts and cancelled 1313, they could've made so much more with a KOTOR 2 or something to release around the same time as this movie.
  • So epic, I have zero chance of managing my expectations if they keep releasing trailers this good. 

@Underwood I would love a casual fight scene with Chewy & Han along the lines of 'Han- "i'm getting too old for this" , Chewy "grrrwaaaaaarggggh" (Me too). 
    Underwood
    I thought chewey looks younger! Like he's been at a tranquil resort the last thirty years having daily hot oil treatments :)
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Maybe we need an expectation check; the trailer for The Phantom Menace looked pretty spiffy, too. :D
    Travis
  • aberry89aberry89 California
    DAAAAAAAAAAAAA  The skull in the Vadar mask THAT WAS AWESOME. 

My god that is going to be a fun movie to see, just for experience to see a movie like that with so many excited people.

And Chewy...he needs to be more dishevled. And Han Solo better be wearing diffrent clothes, it would look fucking ridiculous if as on old man he still has on the same costume

TaraC73Travis
  • Oh wow. Chewie..we're home. And the noise then by Chewie.

They sure know how to pull on our nostalgia strings.

Incredible trailer.
    TaraC73
  • chriskchrisk Indianapolis
    I'm a goddamn puddle of goo over here. 

I'll have a 10 year old son to take. Can't wait.
    UnderwoodTaraC73FlashGordonTravis
    Sadly my son isn't much of a Star Wars fan. He's 12 :/ my 3 year old hasn't seen any of the movies yet but knows darth vader and the Star Wars logo... Maybe I'll watch ANH with her next week. Hubby and I will have an awesome date night though, that's for sure!
    Travis
  • edited April 2015
    I'm stoked!! I'm letting myself get very excited about this movie. I liked the first trailer better though. The reveal of the MF at about the midway point of the first trailer made for one amazing geekgasm.
    The soundtrack evokes so many emotions!!! Squee! But I didn't really like the voice over for this trailer. I'm assuming it was Luke speaking.

Fav shots from this trailer are the downed Imperial Cruiser and the "new look storm trooper" at 1:49.
    ElisaTravis
  • @Raiyne I dunno, for me even just the opening shot of the crashed Star Destroyer makes this the superior trailer.
    ElisaTravis
  • edited April 2015
    Love it. I'm sure we all look like MM watching the trailer

I'm old guys don't give me too hard a time for loving the MF
  • I know us non-US folk get screwed when it comes to content. But I'll be seeing Star Wars 2 days earlier than the US release. It almost makes it completely worth it. haha!
    TaraC73Travis
  • In two words: Hell yeah!