MLB 2019

Comments

• MichelleMichelle California
    edited July 2019
    Chinaski said:
    left on vacation on july 8th and got back last night. A's didn't lose the entire time.. just sayin.

20-5 in the last 25.. LET'S! GO! OAKLAND!
    THANK GOD.  Do you know how hard it was to hold back rooting for our guys on my own?  I didn't want to be *that* person and look like an idiot all alone.  :tongue:
    (I mean, I'm glad you got away and had a lovely stress-free time in nature, etc etc etc. :grin: )

And yeah, we're kickin' booty and takin' names right now!  I'm not including tonight for obvi reasons.....
    Chinaski
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    big shout out to the Twins, mad respect for them  (minus Nelson Cruz). i have a feeling that's who the A's are going to tango with in October.
    Michelle
    I tried to pick up the game on the radio on our drive today but started to lose the station.  We were down 2-0 in the 2nd, so at least it wasn’t a bummer to change stations.  Still though. :confused:
    Oh - I just saw that we won! Yay! :heart:
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX

Stros beat the Rangers!  

https://twitter.com/rickdarula_/status/1112910810060386306?s=21

Also @Michelle I couldn’t pass up giving you a Pokemon Go gift from Minute Maid Park since your such the Stros fan!  :p
  • NoelNoel Dallas, TX
    cdrive said:

Stros beat the Rangers!  

https://twitter.com/rickdarula_/status/1112910810060386306?s=21

Also @Michelle I couldn’t pass up giving you a Pokemon Go gift from Minute Maid Park since your such the Stros fan!  :p
     :| 
    cdrive
    damn, what a great series vs. the Twins, just couldn't close it out today. all 4 games were electric and felt like playoff baseball. on to Houston! good luck @cdrive! should be a doozy as usual!
    cdrive
    Chinaski said:
    damn, what a great series vs. the Twins, just couldn't close it out today. all 4 games were electric and felt like playoff baseball. on to Houston! good luck @cdrive! should be a doozy as usual!
    Dear A’s,

Youre too close man!!!
    https://youtu.be/0cnQ7U0aXO8
    ChinaskiMichelleTravis
    jeezus, the Astros already have a touchdown (with the made xtra point) and a safety! and it's only the 3rd inning :o
    Travis
    edited July 2019
    What the heck did Fiers do to his face?! Is he going for Hunger Games? 
    When Fiers pitches to Reddick

looks like what have a no hitter going on in Houston!
    Chinaski said:
    looks like what have a no hitter going on in Houston!
    ah rats! i jinxed it :p
    cdriveNoel
  • Could what the Rays did in yesterday's game against Boston be a future thing teams do to keep a pitcher in the game?  If it didn't cost them the DH spot in the lineup, I could easily see this becoming a thing against lineups that alternate lefty and righty.
  • Suck it, Dodgers!
    cdriveChinaskimylifeaskirk
    Rangers in town! shout out to @Noel! let's play some ball and have a good series! good luck bud!
    Noel
  • NoelNoel Dallas, TX
    Chinaski said:
    Rangers in town! shout out to @Noel! let's play some ball and have a good series! good luck bud!
    This is such a different team pre and post all-star game  :(

But it was fun to watch them be in contention for a wild card spot while it lasted. Just one of those things where sooner or later the talent wasn’t going to be enough. Injuries don’t help either, shout out to Gallo.
    Chinaski
    send over Mike Minor for some fresh Air Max 1's (Ranger color scheme) and a player to be named later. that's a helluva deal! ;)
    Noel
    I haven’t paid attention to any games for over a week. I feel like I’ve lost touch!  Home from vacay and back to work tomorrow, time to catch up on our guys! :heart:
    Chinaski
    Michelle said:
    I haven’t paid attention to any games for over a week. I feel like I’ve lost touch!  Home from vacay and back to work tomorrow, time to catch up on our guys! :heart:
    welcome back! i've been doing all the A's heavy lifting around here :# ! they kinda played like crap while you were gone so hopefully your good vibes can gives them a much needed spark heading into August.
    edited July 2019
    Chinaski said:
    welcome back!
    Thanks! :smile: 

Chinaski said:
    i've been doing all the A's heavy lifting around here :# !
    That sounds kinda familiar! :wink: haha

Chinaski said:
    they kinda played like crap while you were gone so hopefully your good vibes can gives them a much needed spark heading into August.
    Let's both send them all our good vibes, we need an excellent August!  I'm going to the Bay Series game on the 24th so I'm *really* hoping they start crushing it again!
    Chinaski
    https://twitter.com/jakemkaplan/status/1156296240038068224?s=21

Sweet Mother of God.  It’s....it’s so beautiful.  :,)
    cdrive said:

Wishing you good luck - as much as I dislike your team for obvi reasons, I will admit they're pretty good, and I know how it feels to see a fantastic lineup and want your team to win.  :smile:
    cdrive
    Michelle said:
    cdrive said:

Wishing you good luck - as much as I dislike your team for obvi reasons, I will admit they're pretty good, and I know how it feels to see a fantastic lineup and want your team to win.  :smile:
    Image result for dont encourage him gif
    cdriveNoelMichelle
    Chinaski said:
    Michelle said:
    cdrive said:

She did a not so cleverly disguised jinx. I’m Southern! I know a polite jinx!  :D
    ChinaskiMichelle
    cdrive said:
    Chinaski said:
    Michelle said:
    cdrive said:

She did a not so cleverly disguised jinx. I’m Southern! I know a polite jinx!  :D
    uh oh! @Michelle! hurry! damage control! he's on to us!

Image result for dont what youre talking about gif
    cdriveMichelle
    if Madison Bumgarner ends up on the Astros i will shed a very sad tear with an eyelash in it :'(

Michelle
    cdrive said:
    I’m Southern! I know a polite jinx!  :D
    Bless your heart.
    cdriveNoelmylifeaskirk
    Chinaski said:
    uh oh! @Michelle! hurry! damage control! he's on to us!

Chinaski
    Michelle said:
    cdrive said:
    I’m Southern! I know a polite jinx!  :D
    Bless your heart.

MichelleChinaskiNoel