Topher Grace Star Wars Mashup

ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
so he did '10 movies. 2 nerds. 1 weekend' in 5 minutes. J&A did '8 movies. 2 nerds. 1 day' in 24 hours! and i don't think emo Venom did it for the homeless! pretty cool though. shout out Eric Forman.

MurderbearHatorianJoshuaHeterLandscraping

Comments

• MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    That was awesome. I've heard he has made some awesome cuts of the prequels and originals that are really really good.
    JoshuaHeter[Deleted User]
  • Yea. That was about as much of an emotional Star Wars ride as you can get in 5 minutes. Got a little misty. 
    [Deleted User]
  • redlancerredlancer Seattle
    edited March 1
    Love the use of some of the SW deleted scenes, The stuff with Biggs is great, and I swear I remember seeing the scene at the movies in '77 with Luke looking through his binocular thingies at the battle overhead in the beginning of SW, but everywhere it's mentioned seems to say it was never in the theatrical release of the film. I don't know why I would remember it since it wasn't until years and years later that some of the deleted scenes showed up on the interwebs

He should have included a couple shots from SC38 just to throw people off  :)
    Heck, even a few 1 or 2 second sequences from some of the SW game cutscenes would have been fun.

• cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    Fuhhhhk, dude. Boners. Boners for days.