Comments

• It doesn't show an incredible amount, but it shows enough to keep happy for the moment. 

ElisaNoel
  • Can't wait for this.  Currently in the middle of my rewatch and relistening to the guys coverage and loving it. 
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    Fuck yea. 
  • I’m trying to stay away from trailers but stuff like this is enough to keep me happy. 
    https://youtu.be/AMSlT5pYU3w
    rhcoop
  • All the ChickensAll the Chickens Birmingham, AL
    Dummy said:
    It doesn't show an incredible amount, but it shows enough to keep happy for the moment. 

As someone who has struggled with both wanting a trailer and not really wanting a trailer, I'm so glad that they showed very little of the season, and nothing that we didn't already know about the season.

Kate23NoelmostlywrightrhcoopDummyFlukes
  • edited March 5
    Dummy said:
    It doesn't show an incredible amount, but it shows enough to keep happy for the moment. 

As someone who has struggled with both wanting a trailer and not really wanting a trailer, I'm so glad that they showed very little of the season, and nothing that we didn't already know about the season.

My thoughts exactly as well.  As much as I've been wanting a true trailer like this, I've appreciated the past couple teasers where it's pretty clear it's just promo material and not show footage.  Clearly this trailer is different but I'm glad they didn't show any more than did.  
    Kate23
  • OliviaDOliviaD Cincinnati, Ohio
    As if I couldn’t be anticipating my birthday any more now. That trailer brought the hype even more. 
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    I saw Dinklage tweeted it an hour ago and then I came here to report. But BM fam is too quick, too on it!

Finally we got a trailer with some real meat in it.  Pumped! 
  • I don't think I've ever felt excited and sad about something at the same time. lol
    MurderbearElisaFlukes
  • Looks fucking rad
  • NoelNoel Dallas, TX
    Got emotional watching the trailer. No telling how much I’m going to cry once the season airs.
    mostlywrightKate23DummyDee
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    Counting the days...rewatched all seasons...purchased my GoT socks...ready to send out invites to my Season 8 party...what could go wrong? All I need to do is wait for air date. And then my world explodes. I am still on vacation April 14! Nooooo! I won't be able to watch it until the 17th. No hosting my season 8 party. Must avoid ALL social media. This is a nightmare.
    Dummy
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    Yessss! And I'm doubly excited because for some reason I had it in my head it was out April TWENTY fourth instead of the fourteenth. Even better!
  • Cersei drinking wine....no baby?
    JNoJo said:
    Cersei drinking wine....no baby?
    You think pregnancy is going to separate Cersei from her wine?
    LandscrapingCeciliaMElisaMurderbearcdrivecalebthrower
    We need to have a character death board for the season.

I've already got Dany in episode 3.
    PeggyB
    Golden Company sighting. Guess we will be seeing them after all. 
    MrXMurderbear
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
     Would love to hear @A_Ron_Hubbard and @Jim’s ;take on the trailer. Maybe a special podcast? Please. 
    MurderbearCory
  • Hatorian said:
    They look pretty badass in Euron's fleet. Should be fun to see them in action!
    Hatorian
  • Yessss! And I'm doubly excited because for some reason I had it in my head it was out April TWENTY fourth instead of the fourteenth. Even better!
    I wish this was me on April 13th. 
    MurderbearNoel
    Hatorian said:
    I wonder if they will go into the Targaryen/Blackfyre history of the Golden Company, even if it's just mentioning it in passing. I think it's too late to introduce the Young Griff character or another secret Targaryen plot with so much going on and so little time left.

You know what it's never too late for? Golden Company MF'ing war elephants. 

HatorianNoelElisabudesignsbennytubeFlukes
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    2 Cersei smirks
    Samwell vaping
    and we got sexy slender horse corpse legs at the end.

Let’s go I’m ready! 
    DummyElisa
  • edited March 6
    We need to have a character death board for the season.

I've already got Dany in episode 3.
    The trailer has me thinking Jaime will die during episode 3. Even though there is a prophecy of him doing something else before the end of the show, I think it would be a good bookend to his character if he kills a King, but saves a Queen. 
  • Counting the days...rewatched all seasons...purchased my GoT socks...ready to send out invites to my Season 8 party...what could go wrong? All I need to do is wait for air date. And then my world explodes. I am still on vacation April 14! Nooooo! I won't be able to watch it until the 17th. No hosting my season 8 party. Must avoid ALL social media. This is a nightmare.
    This post was a roller coaster of emotions. 
    CoryLandscrapingbudesignsCeciliaM
  • JNoJo said:
    Cersei drinking wine....no baby?
    You think pregnancy is going to separate Cersei from her wine?
    Normally I would agree but her not drinking was how Tyrion knew she was pregnant in the finale last season.... I’m predicting miscarriage induced crazier-than-ever Cersei...
    Cory
  •  Would love to hear @A_Ron_Hubbard and @Jim’s ;take on the trailer. Maybe a special podcast? Please. 
    Yes please!!!
    jeneteeElisa
  • We need a Death Bingo Card. Center is Free of course.

• 'One figure who won’t be appearing in the final season is George RR Martin. The fantasy author said that he had been invited to Belfast to film a scene for the show, but is too busy finishing The Winds of Winter, the sixth book in his Song of Ice and Fire series, which forms the basis of Game of Thrones. “I didn’t think just for the sake of a cameo I could take the time to return to Belfast,” Martin said.'

Do we believe him......?

BroRad33 said:
    We need a Death Bingo Card. Center is Free of course.
    There is a death pool already on the thread somewherr