Season 3 Trailer!

Man this is a good trailer.  And man does this next season look good!
Hatorianhisdudeness915rhcoopJoshuaHetercdrive

Comments

• rhcooprhcoop Knoxville, Tn
    Is this supposed to be the last season?

• JoshuaHeterJoshuaHeter Omaha, NE
    edited March 20
    rhcoop said:
    Is this supposed to be the last season?

I haven’t heard anything, but (unless they really drop the ball this season), who would say no to a 4th and final season where the gang goes off to college as the 90s begin?
  • edited March 20
    Amazing trailer.  I loved their prank on Dustin.  I can't wait to see where this season goes, I've heard that this is going to be the darkest season yet.  Just another thing to look forward to in the next few months.  The final season of Game of Thrones, Avengers: Endgame and Stranger Things Season 3.
  • Really digging the music choices, and how they made it all sound distant, ethereal
  • :/

I have my doubts 

I have my doubts 
    I'm pretty sure I stole your profile picture lol. 
    Kate23
  • edited March 21
    :/

I have my doubts 
    Me too.. Ngl I kinda thought this thing stood pretty perfect as a limited mini-series.

I have my doubts 
    Well, thankfully I don't.  I'm with our podcasting boys, last season was just as good as the first and I have no reason to doubt the Duffers. 

I have my doubts 
    Me too.. Ngl I kinda thought this thing stood pretty perfect as a limited mini-series.
    Same but it made lots of money so enjoy 8 seasons of this, a reboot, a movie series and a spinoff
    Kate23
  • Toadie said:
    :/

I have my doubts 
    Well, thankfully I don't.  I'm with our podcasting boys, last season was just as good as the first and I have no reason to doubt the Duffers. 
    Season 2 was a very small step down in my book but only because season 1 came from nowhere and we had zero expectations going into it.  Stranger Things immediately became a huge talking point with everybody and it spread like wildfire.  If I remember correctly I thought the Duffer brothers said something about this being 4 or 5 seasons and that's it.  Obviously that can change but I doubt this goes any further than what the Duffer brothers originally intended it.  
  • All the ChickensAll the Chickens Birmingham, AL
    So, there's also this Stranger Things game coming to Nintendo Switch on July 4th. 

I have my doubts 
    Same but it made lots of money so enjoy 8 seasons of this, a reboot, a movie series and a spinoff
    Thank you kind sir, we certainly will !!!

By the way the first season won’t get worse because they potentially shit the bed on the next few seasons...what’s there to complain about? 
  • I question the use of a power so strong that it makes your brain bleed out through your face being used for a toy prank surprise party. How long until "Eleven was getting our frisbee off the roof, but I guess her power finally exploded her head because she's dead now..." 

Might want to save that for when the monsters show up  :)

Other than that, yeah, great trailer and can't wait for S3

Freddy
  • So glad Dustin wasn't holding a little Bic lighter in front of that spray can!

Baba O'Reilly makes Everything better B)
    tom_g