Singing in the Rain

Well, I guess A-Ron and Ceclily like this movie!
Cecily

Comments

• FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    Is that the one about the Nazis? Or the one about the guys making a movie about the Nazis?
    Cecily
  • edited March 26
     :p <3 So excited!!! I was sure it would never happen as I think I was the only one  commissioning it  
    Cecily
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    zanscat said:
     :p <3 So excited!!! I was sure it would never happen as I think I was the only one  commissioning it  
    Nope, I was in. 
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    Freddy said:
    Is that the one about the Nazis? Or the one about the guys making a movie about the Nazis?
    ... are you thinking of Cabaret?
  • CecilyCecily Cincinnati
    Dee said:
    Freddy said:
    Or was it The Producers?
    Dee
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    @Cecily Oh, der - of course. I’ll go sit in my shame corner now and think about what I’ve done. 
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    How many people.

Would I kill.

For a Aron & Cecily musical review podcast. 

Answer, a lot.
    ChinaskiMichellecdrivePreservedKillickDee
    Cecily said:
    Dee said:
    Freddy said:
    Or was it The Producers?
    I was thinking of The Sound of Music. Good God, musicals are more Nazi focused than America's History Channel.
    A_Ron_HubbardDeeCecily
    edited March 27
    JaimieT said:
    How many people.

Would I kill.

Answer, a lot.
    Commissioned Podcasts are headed for a dark comeback. Bald Move Crime Syndicate: "We Commission the Hits. You Commission the Hits."
    A_Ron_HubbardCecily
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Freddy said:
    JaimieT said:
    How many people.

Would I kill.

Answer, a lot.
    Commissioned Podcasts are headed for a dark comeback. Bald Move Crime Syndicate: "We Commission the Hits. You Commission the Hits."
    Yeah! I can see it. The price to get Jim to watch any one Harry Potter film? 100 names.
    MichelleCecily
  • JaimieT said:
    How many people.

Would I kill.

Answer, a lot.

JamieT is a Faceless Woman confirmed

Bald Move asks if they can name anyone and Jamie swears an oath that who ever they name she will kill
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    CapeGabe said:
    JaimieT said:
    How many people.

Would I kill.

Answer, a lot.

JamieT is a Faceless Woman confirmed

Bald Move asks if they can name anyone and Jamie swears an oath that who ever they name she will kill

Faceless Men, so emo, snore.

Look if I'm anyone it's Cersei Lannister and I pay people to do my killing for me. That's why I have any time to enjoy podcasts.
  • JaimieT said:
    Faceless Men, so emo, snore.

Look if I'm anyone it's Cersei Lannister and I pay people to do my killing for me. That's why I have any time to enjoy podcasts.

Emo Faceless Men? If I end up thinking of Jaqen H'Ghar singing Cure songs this season it will be all your fault.