HANNA

edited March 31 in Other TV
“Hanna” a movie from circa 2011 is now a series on Amazon. I just binged the season and thought it kicked ass! (Side note - I was pleasantly surprised to see the two leads from “The Killing” reunited on screen.)

I’m interested to know what everyone else’s thoughts are on this show? Hate it, like it, love it, need another season immediately? Also, did you enjoy the series or movie more?
Kate23

Comments

• kingbee67kingbee67 Los Angeles Ca.
    I was into it at first but I slowed down after a few episodes now I still haven’t finished but will this week. I like the European vibe. I thought the movie was ok.

blue_sleeve
  • CecilyCecily Cincinnati
    The Eric Bana/Saorise Ronan movie was one of my favorite action/thriller movies when I saw it, but it's been a while.  I'm interested in checking this out!
    blue_sleevelengmo
  • Cecily said:
    The Eric Bana/Saorise Ronan movie was one of my favorite action/thriller movies when I saw it, but it's been a while.  I'm interested in checking this out!
    Just rewatched the movie. It’s definitely a sweet movie that still holds up. That being said, I think the show is a better vehicle for this. Pads out character development and provides more of a backstory. Any chance this might be covered in a bald move tv episode?