So has anyone actually successfully secured Endgame tickets?

I’ve spent 4 hours trying to get these fucking things. I got as close as 15 minutes left in queue before it kicked me all the way back to an hour plus. 

Comments

• Maybe its the area I'm in, but I was able to get them pretty easily. Not the BEST seats, but not awful. I got them through Fandango
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    Are you trying to get them for 4/25 midnight, or 4/26?   4/27 Saturday wasn't a problem here but I have to sit a little closer to the screen than I usually prefer.  
  • I went to the local theater and got them because I use AMC and their app and website crashed.
    edited April 2
    So I usually do Movie Grill style, where you get the red button to push for more beer, food etc.  But this time I got IMAX 2D.  BUT THEN, I just cancelled those, got my refund and went to REAL 3D 4DX.  I've never done this 4DX thing before.  I'm looking forward to it.  
  • rhcooprhcoop Knoxville, Tn
    Maybe I timed it right or people in Knoxville were sleeping, but I got mine in 5 mins.

7PM that opening Thursday night at the pimp Regal Theater. 

I used Fandango to get mine. 
  • Anybody trying to get them through AMC is going through hell right now unless they physically go to the theater. I would think a theater chain the size of AMC would have their shit together for the biggest movie launch of the year but clearly they got overloaded.
    Regal official site was giving me errors, but Fandango was working fine for the exact same theater & seat. Just FYI maybe try Fandango's site.  
  • kuman07kuman07 Kansas City
    edited April 2
    Trying to get tickets on AMC sites like:

https://youtu.be/LJ5nV9aKthU
    redlancer
  • redlancerredlancer Seattle
    Cinerama, center seat, Friday 9am  :)

cinerama.com

One of Paul Allen's pet projects

majjam0770
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Yikes, I had to join the dawn patrol too, at 9am! Cinemark's site has been a shit show all morning. I think there's some interest in this film, you all!
    All the Chickens
  • podcartfanpodcartfan Cincinnati
    Yikes, I had to join the dawn patrol too, at 9am! Cinemark's site has been a shit show all morning. I think there's some interest in this film, you all!
    I tried Cinemark's site too and it was super slow.  Fandango worked flawlessly.
  • All the ChickensAll the Chickens Birmingham, AL
    I'm debating whether I need to get tickets early or not. We were going to go on Saturday night of opening weekend, provided we have a babysitter available (grandparents).We live in the sprawling metro area of Birmingham with an AMC a couple of miles down the road from our neighborhood. Since we don't live in a big, densely populated city, we've never had to buy tickets this early to get seats, outside of just buying them earlier in the day on the same day we go see the movie or maybe even the day before. Not even for The Force Awakens and Infinity War. Everyone flooding the internet and shutting down the ticket vendors websites today is making me reconsider, though.

I hate the idea of buying $30 worth of tickets and getting locked into a specific time/day this far in advance.
  • kuman07kuman07 Kansas City
    Finally got it through AMC. App is still down but the website worked. I did the Dolby theatre, always the most popular, Sunday morning and there was only 3 other seats taken at the time. The way the sites have been crashing I was expecting like every showtime all weekend to be sold out or something. They must've done some poor planning for this ticket release.
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    I'm debating whether I need to get tickets early or not. We were going to go on Saturday night of opening weekend, provided we have a babysitter available (grandparents).We live in the sprawling metro area of Birmingham with an AMC a couple of miles down the road from our neighborhood. Since we don't live in a big, densely populated city, we've never had to buy tickets this early to get seats, outside of just buying them earlier in the day on the same day we go see the movie or maybe even the day before. Not even for The Force Awakens and Infinity War. Everyone flooding the internet and shutting down the ticket vendors websites today is making me reconsider, though.

I hate the idea of buying $30 worth of tickets and getting locked into a specific time/day this far in advance.
    Same here, except I'm not the beast bit worried about getting tickets early.

I also know I'll be working opening weekend, so I won't be going then.  I'll probably go the following Tuesday when they have cheap tickets.
  • rhcooprhcoop Knoxville, Tn

That's a movie I really want to see opening night because I know there are going to be spoilers everywhere after Thursday.

You'd have to go on a full media blackout to avoid it if you wait a week, but that is just an opinion.
  • MrXMrX CO
    edited April 12
    out of town on business on the Thursday premiere night - managed to score one of the last seats at a reasonable hour showing at the Alamo Drafthouse near my hotel!
    ken hale
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    Apparently re-sale tickets for opening night to the fancy theatre where you get a recliner and can drink booze and eat dinner are going for $500 here. 

Im just going to wait and take my kid a few days after opening night. 
  • MrX said:
    out of town on business on the Thursday premiere night - managed to score one of the last seats at a reasonable hour showing at the Alamo Drafthouse near my hotel!
    Not sure there is a "reasonable hour" for a 180 min movie, but well done! I got tickets Friday afternoon at the lowest-tier theater in my area, lol.  Sometimes the speakers don't work right, but I get the gist of it.
  • ken hale said:
    MrX said:
    Not sure there is a "reasonable hour" for a 180 min movie, but well done! I got tickets Friday afternoon at the lowest-tier theater in my area, lol.  Sometimes the speakers don't work right, but I get the gist of it.
    Haha yeah ... It's an 8:45 show so I'll take it!