Comments

• I AM HYPED
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Not much suspense in that... although seeing how popular Daredevil is, I wonder if it will influence their planned merging of all the Netflix MCU properties into one mini-Avengers league?  Honestly, I was really hyped for the other properties, then I started wiki-ing them, and let's just say I'm not as excited.  I mean, Daredevil opened my eyes to how awesome Netflix can do a series like this.  But, I was kind of hyped for Daredevil.  DD is essentially a just as cool, but lower budget version of Batman with an interesting backstory, powers, and weaknesses.  

This AKA Jessica Jones business... I dunno.  What do the rest of you think?  Anyone more steeped in Marvel Lore than me have some info that can get us all Hyped?
  • chriskchrisk Indianapolis
    edited April 2015
    I'm really going to miss the Dread Pirate Roberts look. Didn't care for the red suit as presented, so I hope they change it up. 
    trippy
  • Frakkin TFrakkin T Currently Offline
    @A_Ron_Hubbard I am not steeped in Marvel lore, but they have earned the benefit of the doubt at this point, and Jessica Jones is going to be played by Krysten Ritter aka Jane from BrBa, so there's that.
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Yeah, same here FT, but I was all like MCU NETFLIX FUCK YEAH after daredevil then after an hour of wikiing I am back to "oh, uh, alright".  Not pitchfork and torching, but not on pins and needles, either.