Comments

• I'm sure he really enjoyed a pep talk from The Ringer.

There should be a Sad GRRM emote, chained to his typewriter eating lettuce.
    Doctor_NickKate23Elisa
  • Should have finished his project if he didn't want to be the last guy at the party...
    Kate23Elisa
  • I don't get Martin apology pieces. He's a grownup, a very wealthy grownup with yes-or-no power that most people don't have, and he's fully aware that actions or inactions have consequences. 
    CapeGabeMurderbearDeeElisaCeciliaM
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    edited April 13
    Yeah! I’ve been thirsting for some new Gay of Thrones content. That guy is the best.  Ok watching now
    PeggyB
  • I do feel for him. While ultimately it's on him for agreeing to the show and then not coming through with the books, it's a major bummer that the ending of the story is going to be told by someone else.

• All the ChickensAll the Chickens Birmingham, AL
    "The series has been extremely faithful compared to 97% of all television and movie adaptations of literary properties"

-GRRM on 60 minutes

And yet, book purists will still push this idea that GRRM hates the TV series and D&D, because it validates their negative opinions of the show. The guy hates it so much that he's actively been working HBO for more adaptations of his ASOIAF universe, and he begged for more episodes of this series. 
    Murderbearmjmullady
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    Yeah, I think it all stemmed from some comments he made a long time ago when he mentioned certain characters being killed off on the show that were definitely alive in the books. He usually has such a matter of fact way of speaking that people probably took it like he was pissed about it. Also, that shit drives clicks on the internet and lord knows THAT'S what is most important!