Finished watching episode one of season eight.

edited April 14 in Game of Thrones
Just finished watching episode one of season eight starting at two pm, PST. How will likely leek our and be corrected by next week. Already tweeted one spoiler, but will hold off from disclosing any more. It was about desegregation being hard.

Comments

• MichelleMichelle California
    edited April 14
    Edit: I just looked at their profile.  Never mind.  Nothing to see here...
    telephoneofmadnessKate23
  • edited April 15
    Spoiler alert. I really felt bad for Sam when he realized that Danny had killed his father and brother. I thought to myself Sam was thinking he should stop asking about family and cut his losses. When he told John about his real parents and asked if Danny would do what he did for the people was a good counter point.
    djcaudle01
  • Spoiler alert. Poor lord Umber, made a nice wall decoration. Ask old blue eyes.
  • edited April 15
    Walking up on John reminded me of when the priest walked up on Neagan, creepy. Spoiler alert. Easy to sneak up on people in Westeros. Theon did to free his sister, but the Dragon Slayers was the best in my opinion, sneaking into Winterfell.
     On a horse.
  • edited April 15
    Spoiler alert. So no one knows how to ride a dragon until they do.
  • Spoiler alert. Bran always hanging around like he see the future.
  • Spoiler alert. Next week payback for a King Slayer.
  • FYI there are weekly post-episode discussion threads for Game of Thrones.

This week's (S08E01) is here:

http://forums.baldmove.com/discussion/5965/801-do-we-really-not-know-the-title-yet

SanguinePenguinrkcrawf
  • FYI there are weekly post-episode discussion threads for Game of Thrones.

Reviewing the time stamps of my post reveals them to be comments before they appear in the show. These are not reviews but noted spoilers to be read at ones own risk to know what happens before it does.

if I preview next weeks episode, I’ll post spoilers under the spoilers heading before it drops with noted spoiler alert header.

Nice use of soft skills, where did you learn them?
  • huge said:
    FYI there are weekly post-episode discussion threads for Game of Thrones.

Reviewing the time stamps of my post reveals them to be comments before they appear in the show. These are not reviews but noted spoilers to be read at ones own risk to know what happens before it does.

if I preview next weeks episode, I’ll post spoilers under the spoilers heading before it drops with noted spoiler alert header.

Cant you just wait to comment in the normal weekly thread until after/the moment it airs? I dont see the utility in having a spoiler thread that might be active 30mins to an hour before the weekly thread that will ultimately start having spoiler discussions in it anyway.
    CapeGaberkcrawf
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    gguenot said:
    huge said:

Cant you just wait to comment in the normal weekly thread until after/the moment it airs? I dont see the utility in having a spoiler thread that might be active 30mins to an hour before the weekly thread that will ultimately start having spoiler discussions in it anyway.
    Everyone wants to be first on the internet!
    gguenotSanguinePenguin
  • edited April 15
    gguenot said:
    huge said:

In this, a Capitalist nation, utility is different between the butcher, the backer, and the candle stick maker; acting in their individual interest as if an invisible hand is acting to direct the various self interest.

As previously  written, future comments will listed in the spoiler section.
  • huge said:
    gguenot said:
    huge said:

In this, a Capitalist nation, utility is different between the butcher, the backer, and the candle stick maker; acting in their individual interest as if an invisible hand is acting to direct the various self interest.

Image result for a simple no would have sufficed
    MurderbearMichelleNoelbizmarkiefaderSanguinePenguindarwinfeeshy
  • Alkaid13Alkaid13 Georgia
    @huge
    I have created a general thread for all leaks. In the future please post your comments regarding unaired episodes there and do not create separate posts for each. Thank you in advance for your courtesy in keeping the BM community as spoiler free as possible!
    gguenot
  • bizmarkiefaderbizmarkiefader San Francisco
    huge said:

gguenot
  • gguenot said:
    huge said:
    gguenot said:
    huge said:

Image result for a simple no would have sufficed
    How does one get the other seven billion plus people to make sure they act in just right way to satisfy ones utility, must bea nice trick.

• huge said:

huge said:

huge said:

• (*), the old ones are always the best.
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    edited April 16
    Alkaid13 said:
    @huge
    I have created a general thread for all leaks. In the future please post your comments regarding unaired episodes there and do not create separate posts for each. Thank you in advance for your courtesy in keeping the BM community as spoiler free as possible!
    I worked night shifts this weekend (Friday, Saturday and SUNDAY nights), so we watched it Monday night, so this sentiment is appreciated.  This community is like a family.

This fucking family.  :D

Where's the incest?  :|
    SanguinePenguinMurderbearKate23
  • How did this thread go full IS A MAN NOT ENTITLED TO THE SWEAT OF HIS BROW?
    gguenotSanguinePenguindjcaudle01Dummydarwinfeeshy
  • You’re right...we’re not friends...we’re Family!....except you Nebula
  • Cory said:
    Alkaid13 said:
    @huge
    I worked night shifts this weekend (Friday, Saturday and SUNDAY nights), so we watched it Monday night, so this sentiment is appreciated.  This community is like a family.

So writing that future spoilers will be listed in a spoiler section passed your view, and people watching later can’t control themselves and not read items clearly listed as spoilers, has me asking how do you keep from driving into oncoming traffic where sign are posted.

We, the literate BS community, appreciate you keeping the roads and highway free from oncoming traffic.
  • I find a mirror is the best ruler by which to measure other people.
  • Cory said:
    Alkaid13 said:
    @huge

• How does Cory get the other seven plus billion people to act in a way that meets his own needs and interests? Some trick.
  • This is so Twitter.
  • budesignsbudesigns Tega Cay, SC
    huge said:
    How will likely leek our and be corrected by next week.
    umm .... what?

gguenot
  • budesigns said:
    huge said:
    How will likely leek our and be corrected by next week.
    umm .... what?

HOW WILL LIKELY LEEK OUR AND BE CORRECTED BY NEXT WEEK
    cdriveMichelleNoeldarwinfeeshy
  • Is this one of those: "I forced a bot to watch 1000 hours of Game of Thrones, and also read The Wealth of Nations" situations?
    mylifeaskirkgguenotMurderbearTxSandManNoeldarwinfeeshymajjam0770
  • Is this one of those: "I forced a bot to watch 1000 hours of Game of Thrones, and also read The Wealth of Nations" situations?
    Aegon Smith
    johnnytruantdarwinfeeshy