Finished watching episode one of season eight.

13»

Comments

• I, for one, welcome our new Targaryen overlords.
  • I, for one, welcome our new TarTrollgaryen overlords.
    FTFY
  • Alright, been putting together some theories as to the true identity of Huge, here's what I've got so far:

a) A.Ron, under an alt account, as an elaborate troll
    b) Jim, under an alt account, as an elaborate troll
    c) A certain banned user of this forum, under an alt account, being completely serious
    d) The butcher
    e) The baker
    f) The candlestick maker
    g) Just some random person we don't know
    h) George R. R. Martin
    BrandonTheBardgguenotNoelcdriveasmallcatMarci
  • bizmarkiefaderbizmarkiefader San Francisco
    Alright, been putting together some theories as to the true identity of Huge, here's what I've got so far:

c) A certain banned user of this forum, under an alt account, being completely serious
    d) The butcher
    e) The baker
    f) The candlestick maker
    h) George R. R. Martin
    I'm guessing non-native English speaker who's watched a few too many recommended Youtube videos.
  • Alright, been putting together some theories as to the true identity of Huge, here's what I've got so far:

d) The butcher
    e) The baker
    f) The candlestick maker
    h) George R. R. Martin
    I'm guessing non-native English speaker who's watched a few too many recommended Youtube videos.
    No way, it's definitely Georgie. 

HI GEORGE! BIG FAN! WHEN ARE YOU GONNA BE FINISHED WITH WINDS OF WINTER?

I'm writing in all caps cause I'm guessing that's what his 8,000 year old computer writes in. 
    CapeGabeMurderbearNoel
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    I love that he has a nice flat-screen monitor for friggin Wordstar! 
    asmallcatNoel
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    Alright, been putting together some theories as to the true identity of Huge, here's what I've got so far:

d) The butcher
    e) The baker
    f) The candlestick maker
    h) George R. R. Martin
    I wanna hear what Sansa thinks, she's the smartest person I know.  At least since Tyrion is no longer the cleverest person alive.
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    huge said:
    Cory said:
    Alkaid13 said:
    @huge
    I have created a general thread for all leaks. In the future please post your comments regarding unaired episodes there and do not create separate posts for each. Thank you in advance for your courtesy in keeping the BM community as spoiler free as possible!
    I worked night shifts this weekend (Friday, Saturday and SUNDAY nights), so we watched it Monday night, so this sentiment is appreciated.  This community is like a family.

This fucking family.  :D

Where's the incest?  :|
    So writing that future spoilers will be listed in a spoiler section passed your view, and people watching later can’t control themselves and not read items clearly listed as spoilers, has me asking how do you keep from driving into oncoming traffic where sign are posted.

We, the literate BS community, appreciate you keeping the roads and highway free from oncoming traffic.
    Thanks for quoting me twice.

I have a self driving car, of course.
  • edited April 2019
    ...and now to sit back and watch the slow motion train wreak of what has become a free folk twitter rant, my job here is done. Please plan to return next week for the Game of Thrones episode two spoiler preview, review if I an fortunate to get an advance viewing. That should be really fun.
  • huge said:
    ...and now to sit back and watch the slow motion train wreak of what has become a free folk twitter rant, my job here is done. Please plan to return next week for the Game of Thrones episode two spoiler preview, review if I an fortunate to get an advance viewing. That should be really fun.

MichelleMurderbearasmallcatCorygguenotMarci
  • bizmarkiefaderbizmarkiefader San Francisco
    I love that he has a nice flat-screen monitor for friggin Wordstar! 
    No wonder it's taking so long. Someone get this man a copy of Windows.
  • “So there was this unlicensed brothel down in sector eighteen. We went in thinking we’d have fifteen, twenty in the box. More, maybe. Got there, and the place was stripped to the stone. I’m supposed to think about that. It means something.”

d) The butcher
    e) The baker
    f) The candlestick maker
    h) George R. R. Martin
    A! There on to us, got to plan B and meet me in Hotel Ayenda in Mexico City on the first of May,

• huge said:

d) The butcher
    e) The baker
    f) The candlestick maker
    h) George R. R. Martin

• huge said:

d) The butcher
    e) The baker
    f) The candlestick maker
    h) George R. R. Martin

huge said:

d) The butcher
    e) The baker
    f) The candlestick maker
    h) George R. R. Martin

A! there getting closer! Go to plan X from plant Z!
  • cdrive said:
    gguenot said:
    budesigns said:
    huge said:
    How will likely leek our and be corrected by next week.
    umm .... what?

HOW WILL LIKELY LEEK OUR AND BE CORRECTED BY NEXT WEEK
    ahhhhh man you fuckin got me on that one.  blurted out giggles involuntarily in my office.  
    I know am only one of seven billion plus, but I can’t express the total fulfillment of knowing how I touched your life. My life finally has meaning. 

Are U available to change light bulbs? You just have to stand there while the world revolves around you.
  • huge said:
    cdrive said:
    gguenot said:
    budesigns said:
    huge said:
    How will likely leek our and be corrected by next week.
    umm .... what?

HOW WILL LIKELY LEEK OUR AND BE CORRECTED BY NEXT WEEK
    ahhhhh man you fuckin got me on that one.  blurted out giggles involuntarily in my office.  
    I know am only one of seven billion plus, but I can’t express the total fulfillment of knowing how I touched your life. My life finally has meaning. 

Are U available to change light bulbs? You just have to stand there while the world revolves around you.
    Could you imagine if this WAS ARon?  :D
    MichelleCapeGabe