GoT 8.1: Who had the best line?

Thoughts on who had the best line of the night?

Tormund: "I've always had blue eyes!"

Arya: (to Jon Snow) "You used to be taller."

Sansa: (in reference to the Purple Wedding) "It had its moments."

Dany: (when asked by Sansa 'what do dragons eat?') "Whatever they want."

The Hound: (to Arya) "You're a cold-hearted little bitch, aren't you? I guess that's why you are still alive."

Those were standout lines for me. Any others strike you as awesome? Any favorite?

telephoneofmadnessmjmulladyCeciliaM

Comments

• Bran reading my mind: "We don't have time for this. The Night King has your dragon. The Wall has fallen. The dead march south."
    SanguinePenguin
  • Dany is the one that stands out. I was thinking the same thing, right before she said it. 
    SanguinePenguin
  • edited April 15
    I can't directly quote it as I'm not in front of my TV but the other line I think was pretty good was Dany telling Jon it was nice knowing him after he had asked what if Rhaegal doesn't want me riding him.  I think my vote goes to Sansa saying "It had its moments."  
    SanguinePenguinDummy
  • edited April 15
    Another was Cersei to Euron: “You might be the most arrogant man I've ever met.”

Really, Cersei? Really?! Can't think of any others that fit that description?
    SanguinePenguinFlukes
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    Absolutely it's Sansa with her "It had its moments." line was the best.

Bronn's "This fuckin family..." was very good too.
    mjmulladytelephoneofmadnessSanguinePenguinNoelFlukesOliviaD
  • Bronn's quote is tied with Sansa's "It had its moments" totally
    SanguinePenguinFlukes
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    Hound: "I heard you were here.  You left me to die."
    Arya: "First I robbed you."
    telephoneofmadnessMurderbearSanguinePenguin
  • Cersei: "I wanted those elephants."
    telephoneofmadnessMurderbearSanguinePenguin
  • "I'm waiting for an old friend."
    telephoneofmadnessMurderbearSanguinePenguinNoelChucklazCeciliaMOliviaD
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    "Poor girl. The pox will take her within the year." -Qyburn
    SanguinePenguinFlukestelephoneofmadness
  • I really like Sansa's 'you naive idiot' moment with her unconsummated husband
    SanguinePenguin
  • Freddy said:
    "Poor girl. The pox will take her within the year." -Qyburn
    Definitely.
    SanguinePenguin
  • MrX said:
    Cersei: "I wanted those elephants."
    Where are my elephants?!
    SanguinePenguin
  • After Qyburn remarks that one of the girls will be dead within the year from the pox, Bronn who had just been in a compromising position with one of them, practically does a spit-take on the wine he’s drinking, “Which girl??”
    SanguinePenguin
  • Cersei: You want a whore, buy one. You want a queen, earn her.

Sansa: I used to think you were the cleverest man alive. 
    I really like this quote from Sansa because it reveals something about her feelings about Tyrion that I don't think we knew before, and it also shows how she's grown into a mature woman. 
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    “Because I have balls...and you don’t” 
    telephoneofmadnessCeciliaM
  • Sansa’s “it had its moments” line sounded like something Tyrion would normally say.  She was harsh with him but perhaps subconsciously mirroring him as well. I think that one wins for me. 

• Sansa’s “it had its moments” line sounded like something Tyrion would normally say.  She was harsh with him but perhaps subconsciously mirroring him as well. I think that one wins for me. 

I kind of wish it got more of a rise out of Tyrion. But, I guess he has reason to be sore about the situation.
    SanguinePenguin
  • Especially given how fraught that was for Tyrion, I just rewatched that part of season 3 and 4.  

Sansa’s “it had its moments” line sounded like something Tyrion would normally say.  She was harsh with him but perhaps subconsciously mirroring him as well. I think that one wins for me. 

I kind of wish it got more of a rise out of Tyrion. But, I guess he has reason to be sore about the situation.

SanguinePenguin