Game of Thrones General Leaks Thread (Full Spoilers)

SERIOUSLY, NO SHIT, GRADE A, SPOILER TOWN BELOW THIS POST!

Because I know that some of you are just dying to discuss and delve into all those tasty leaks no matter how hard HBO tried to hide them. 

Rules:
Anything in this thread is fair game as far as spoilers go, no warnings necessary I’ve already added that to the top. 

If you intentionally post any leaks outside of this thread: first I’m going to delete them, then I’m going to warn you to knock that shit off.
Second time’s a temp ban, third’s a perma ban. Simple as that, I will hear no arguments on this point. 

Otherwise, have fun! 

Comments

• Put here because some folks even stay away from the "next time on" clips.

More E2 photos, and a link to a concept art drawing, from Watchers on the Wall:

http://watchersonthewall.com/season-8-episode-2-promo-photos/?fbclid=IwAR3tKlsqAnOBG7GMrj7xKTIS2qTvMMyN_LbkmV0gUqa-_AmhNFjnOEdLagc
  • Alkaid13Alkaid13 Georgia
    Ok, I’ve somehow stumbled onto the information that goddamn Bran Stark is the King at the end of all of this? Is this a joke??? 
    GredalBee
  • All the ChickensAll the Chickens Birmingham, AL
    Alkaid13 said:
    Ok, I’ve somehow stumbled onto the information that goddamn Bran Stark is the King at the end of all of this? Is this a joke??? 
    They've been wrong about almost everything so far, so I'm hoping they are wrong about that as well.

I got these from the “legit” leaks though where they predicted everything correctly so I don’t know what to think anymore. 
  • edited May 13
    @Alkaid13 I think I saw the same post (some asshole posted it in the comments on Twitter) and every beat has been correct.  Jamie/Cersei are crushed, Dany sacks the city with ease, Varys is burned alive, etc. 

Bran on the iron throne.  I suspect some will be like, "Well, Tyrion did say a man that knows all of history could be useful, etc."  It sounds like a disaster with a ton of unaddressed convenient beats (like Euron being blown up in the bay and swimming to the exact spot as Jamie.)  Grab your popcorn.
    Alkaid13 said:
    I got these from the “legit” leaks though where they predicted everything correctly so I don’t know what to think anymore. 
    Yeah, who knows. That one allegedly comes from a VFX employee there. I think he also said Jon Snow would kill Dany and Drogon would pick her up and take her body away.  I could have sworn that they pointed out that he got some stuff wrong already. I know their other "confirmed leakers"  have been wayyy off at least since the Winterfell battle.

And it was confirmed today that a production/filming spoiler from way back during filming that had Jon Snow meeting with Cersei in Kings Landing was a fake scene that they shot. I remember seeing those pictures of Jon and Cersei filming a scene on Watchers on the Wall. I'm sure that this wasn't the only fake scene that they shot
    Like, theoretically the guy who knows everything is a pretty ok choice for leadership, but who on earth at this point wants to see that happen with Bran “dead fish” Stark? “Well you know I don’t really want anything anymore but sure I guess I’ll be the King or whatever”
    edited May 13
    Oh yeah, that whole “Drogon carrying off Dany’s Dead body” also sounds like high comedy. The fucking death machine’s just gonna peace out with his dead mom like an unwanted dog??? Yeah sure, talk your way out of that one Jon “it had to be this way Drogon! I had to kill your mom, it was the only way!”
    Alkaid13 said:
    Oh yeah, that whole “Drogon carrying off Dany’s Dead body” also sounds like high comedy. The fucking death machine’s just gonna peace out with his dead mom like an unwanted dog??? Yeah sure, talk your way out of that one Jon “it had to be this way Drogon! I had to kill your mom, it was the only way!”
    Yeah, that all sounds so silly and bizarre that my mind won't accept that it's real until it happens. 

Maybe Jon throws rocks at him like Arya did to Nymeria? "Get out of here boy! Go! *wipes tears away* Fly away!"
    I guess it's plausible that he kills her and then Drogon finds her moments later and doesn't know what happened? 

I do like the idea of Jon going and living out his life north of the wall with Ghost and Tormund after this is all over. It brings back around Tormund telling Jon “You got the north in you, the real north.”
    I only like it because it redeems him from just fucking abandoning his dog a few episodes ago. A lot of these finale spoilers sound real silly and I just don’t have the faith that they’ll be handled well at all. On the other hand, that sounds like a certain type of fun in its own right. 
  • Here's a compilation/summary of the leaks from reddit: https://old.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/bkc8xd/compilation_of_spoilers_for_got_episodes_46/ 

They've been pretty spot on for the last 3 episodes or so. We'll see how it plays out though since the ending is a bit muddled. 
  • I've never looked at leaks for any show in my life. I have no judgment for those who do. I do, however, have judgment for the asshole who -without warning- wrote down all the finale leaks in a goddamn Facebook RECIPE SHARING group with 20k+ members. Honestly, what the fuck dude?
    I haven't been a fan of the last couple of seasons and especially not this one. I think it's a stupid ending if the leaks are true and there's no way they can pull it off in a believable way. But honestly I'm more pissed off by the fact that I will not be able to get angry enough at the finale because of this dickhead who spoiled me lol.
  • Reni said:
    I've never looked at leaks for any show in my life. I have no judgment for those who do. I do, however, have judgment for the asshole who -without warning- wrote down all the finale leaks in a goddamn Facebook RECIPE SHARING group with 20k+ members. Honestly, what the fuck dude?
    I haven't been a fan of the last couple of seasons and especially not this one. I think it's a stupid ending if the leaks are true and there's no way they can pull it off in a believable way. But honestly I'm more pissed off by the fact that I will not be able to get angry enough at the finale because of this dickhead who spoiled me lol.
    What a dick move. Some people are just assholes unfortunately :/ 
  • bbord said:
    I can't even fathom what goes through the mind of someone like this. It got deleted pretty quickly but "luckily" I managed to catch it just in time. Oh well, it is what it is I guess.
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    Reni said:
    bbord said:
    I can't even fathom what goes through the mind of someone like this. It got deleted pretty quickly but "luckily" I managed to catch it just in time. Oh well, it is what it is I guess.
    It’s situations like this where I have to believe it’s a round world and that idiot will get his/hers/theys