8.1-Winterfell

Thought I would start a feedback thread for the bro’s...
If this has already happened I apologize, didn’t see it...

My question / comment:  With Arya imploring Jon to not forget he is a Stark, is that a not so subtle hint that Bram [SIC] has already let the secret out? At least to Arya ???

Comments

  • DeeDee Adelaide
    Don’t they only do feedback by email on these big shows? 
    djcaudle01
  • Dee said:
    Don’t they only do feedback by email on these big shows? 
    No wonder my ?’s have been going unanswered all these years!!!!  Finally the Truth !!
    Deetelephoneofmadness
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    Get that email in quick smart! 
    cdrive
  • I think they should give top priority/only priority to club members. Wouldnt that help drive ppl to the club too?
    Murderbear
  • bizmarkiefaderbizmarkiefader San Francisco
    gguenot said:
    I think they should give top priority/only priority to club members. Wouldnt that help drive ppl to the club too?

    There's usually going to be some kind of bias towards members/regular emailers but making it an official line would have them ignore what's probably most of their emails which is going to make the show worse.
    SanguinePenguintelephoneofmadnessgguenot
  • Lol @djcaudle01  

    also, (I know it won't make it to feedback but) that gave me a cold chill/callback to Cersei telling Jaime "never betray me again" as they hug.  
    SanguinePenguin
  • edited April 17
    Just listened to the pod.  Is it just me or does anyone else find the discussion regarding the logistics of Euron's crew to a be mute point?
    gguenotKate23samartian
  • hiknmt07 said:
    Just listened to the pod.  Is it just me or does anyone else find the discussion regarding the logistics of Euron's crew to a be mute point?
    I see you. Excellent mute joke
    SanguinePenguinsamartian
  • edited April 17
    @Kate23    YYIIKKEESS!!, People I would be calling in a faceless man against if they ever try to put Arya against Jon....

    1 - D&D
    2 - GRRM
    3 - The Director
    ...
    ...
    ...
    1,657 - The Lighting Crew
    1,658 - Any and all Extras
    Kate23samartian
Sign In or Register to comment.