Bald Move : That scruffy, DIY quality

The guys made Vulture's list of best GOT podcasts, well deserved!

https://www.vulture.com/article/best-game-of-thrones-podcasts.html

"That scruffy, DIY quality is the source of this podcast’s charm: Jones and Hubbard have a quiet, relaxed chemistry, creating a comfortable vibe. If you’re looking for space to chill and dust off the ashes of immolated Lannister soldiers, this is for you."
SanguinePenguinMurderbearcalebthrowerNoel

Comments

• DeeDee Adelaide
    edited April 16
    Scruffy DIY is... not what I would have said. If anything, they are one of the most professional ones that isn’t just a blatant cash grab from a media company. 

Also, in what world is A.Ron quiet! 
    telephoneofmadnessSanguinePenguinMurderbearcalebthrowerNoel
  • Han Solo: “Who’s scruffy-looking!?!”
    Eine FrauMurderbear
  • Good that they made the list even if they made it sound like the podcast was 50% bong hits
    gguenotSanguinePenguinMurderbearNoelDee
  • Dee said:
    Scruffy DIY is... not what I would have said. If anything, they are one of the most professional ones that isn’t just a blatant cash grab from a media company. 

Also, in what world is A.Ron quiet! 

Hear hear! 

This podcast is anything BUT DIY and scruffy. It is very well produced and professional IMHO.

Now if they are taking about A-Ron's beard, well THAT may be described as scruffy.
  • *lighter flick*

*Bubbling and coughs*

Welcome to the Game of Thrones Podcast, the officially unofficial podcast for HBO's Game of Thrones

Now that's a podcast I can Stan for
    SanguinePenguinNoelKate23CeciliaM
  • TxSandMan said:
    *lighter flick*

*Bubbling and coughs*

Welcome to the Game of Thrones Podcast, the officially unofficial podcast for HBO's Game of Thrones

Now that's a podcast I can Stan for
    “I’m J-“ *ARon coughs uncontrollably*

*Jims resentment towards Aron interrupting him intensifies*
    SanguinePenguinNoelKate23CeciliaM
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    CapeGabe said:
    Good that they made the list even if they made it sound like the podcast was 50% bong hits
    So that's why Jim forgot the introductions in the Season 8 preview cast?
    SanguinePenguinmylifeaskirk